Chapter 6: Justice

(TV announcement)
Welcome to Sakura TV today we have Kira and the second Kira here in person! Enjoy today's show!
--
(Announcement shown on all TV channels)
Go to Sakura TV to see Kira and the second Kira!
--

Sayu's pov~

Kira revealed?!? I need to watch this. Does Light and Misa know? They will Lights at the top of the force!
--
(Normal story like the first chapter)
Mikami and Misa walk onto the stage Light is getting taken on at the end.Mikami stood at the centre of the stage and began to talk
"Hello everyone my name is Teru Mikami, and I am Kira we have two guests today one is the second Kira and the other is at the top of our crime killing business! He will be revealed at the end"
"The second Kira is the Famous Misa Amane or otherwise known as Misa Misa!"
Misa slowly walked onto the stage.
"Hi everybody I am the second Kira. Kira has become justice in the world we live in so please support us! In a few minutes we will reveal the God of the New world"Misa said in a nervous voice.

Lights pov~

Ok ok I need to calm down and walk towards the stage.
--

Light stood behind the entrance of the stage waiting to reveal himself.
"God you may reveal yourself now!" Said Mikami confidently.
Light walked onto the stage.
"The day I obtained this power I was scared, but after I was accompanied by the original owner of my power, I new what I wanted to do. I wanted to rid the world of evil. And become God, justice and mankind's hope. In so happy to be here today. I went through a lot while ridding the world of evil. Teru Mikami and Misa Amane are my partners in my goal and we succeeded." Light said proudly.