A place to call home.

June's dad and nursery

I just need someone who won't give up on me, no mater what.

June's pov

Who was this man and why was i in a car seat?  as you can probably  tell i wasn't used to this kind of thing all this love and affection. By this time i was usually sedated, but this guy didn't sedate me, so that was good.

  " Baby are you sleepy?" I nodded my head yes. If this man is nice to me for a little longer i'll talk to him, but probably not anyone else for a little while. " if your tired then go to sleep baby we will be home in a little while." and with that i closed my eyes and went to sleep. i didn't relies that i was that tired. gosh i feel so hot.

30 minutes later

Chris's  pov  

When i looked back at my baby i noticed he looked extremely cute. Not only was he asleep but he was sucking his thumb. I quickly pulled over and replaced his thumb with one of the dummy's i had in my glove compartment. As i pulled into my driveway i saw that June was starting to wake up.

Getting out of the car i went and got him out of his car seat. he was really hot, i think he has a fever. I'll call a doctor.  Turned out he was just Adjusting  to a new interment. It worried me but there was nothing i could do about it.   

"Baby you want to try talking to daddy yet." i said in a soft tone as to not scare him

"........h-i"  my baby whispered.  his speech was pretty broken. but nothing time can't fix. Over all i love this baby. "hey you want to take a bath?" i felt a small nod on my shoulder. "ok lets get you all cleaned up." i whispered. 

When we finally got to the bathroom my baby was shaking, " are you ok June?" "scared"                                          " It's ok, i'm not going to do anything bad to you, i'm just going to make you all clean."

During the bath i noticed a few things, First off June hated being touched anywhere, every time i touched him that part of his body shivered. Second, he had been severely abused by someone or multiple people. " Baby why do you have so many bruises?" "my old masters would get mad at m-e for n-ot tal-king" oh my god, my poor little June."June i want you to know that i will never hurt you like that. ok?" "o-k....." was his soft reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry its so short next will be longer promise

-Tay.