Buzz Cut or Ponytail?

Tell me if you like the new book cover!!

Chapter 60:

-drew boo-

"Liz come check this dress out!" I shout, signaling for her to come over here for about the thousandth time. It's currently Sunday morning. I spend every other Sunday down here with Liz considering my college is only a few hours away.

I haven't heard from Kiara lately but I know she's way over there in LA California. And the college Jasmyn finally decided to go to is in London.

I spent the whole morning planning for the wedding. I call Ashton to get his opinion but he agrees with everything I like so I need advice from someone else...that being Liz.

"I'm coming love!" Liz responds, rushing over from the kitchen to my side. "Mmmm.." She starts, examining the dress. "I think the dress has to much ruffle on the top sleeve. Have you looked at any of the sweetheart neckline mermaid dresses?"

"Yeah but the ones I've seen so far go either way to low down or are too skinny around the lower calf and I won't be able to walk in them." 

Woah, I've been planning this for a few months now but it feels like forever. I'm loving so many of the dresses I see and I don't know which one is the perfect one for me.

My phone rings and I figure it's Ash because he always makes time to call me. Especially recently.

"Hey babe what's up," I answer, not bothering to check the caller ID

"Hey sweetheart." He says, chuckling afterwards and I recognize right away that it's not Ashton.

It's the giraffe.

"Lucas" I snarl, laughing afterwards.

"I'm gunna go make pancakes..." Liz mutters, walking back to the kitchen.

"Hey...babe." He chuckles again and I roll my eyes. 

"What do you want child?"

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you called me a kid when I am 18 now...and also, do you know what's up with Kiara? She's not answering my calls."

Kiara? I haven't talked to Kiara in like two months. Are her and Luke even together anymore after all he's done?

"I didn't even know you both still talked to be honest. You kinda fucked up Luke. A lot." I say bluntly, not even trying to sugar coat it for him.

"I know I know but-"

"But nothing. You're an ass hole you know that? You're full of shit and you act like she's a toy that you can drop and expect to be in great condition. It doesn't work like that Luke and I think you need to fix that. Now." Damn, I'm great at confronting. Why the fuck am I not a cop or something?

"Drew you don't think I know that?"

"I know you know that! But you're not being anything but selfish and it's time you stop!"

"Hear me out for two minutes!" He shouts and I realized I cut him off a lot.

"Proceed." I say, letting go of a heated breath.

"I know I've been shit to her so many times but I've changed. This is different than my typical sorry's. Im actually doing something to fix myself this time and I'm fixing myself for her. I've been working on this change for three and a half months now! I need to talk to her because I'm ready to explain and prove to her I'm better. Please let me talk to her drew."

Stuck In The Momentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें