I guess. I guess..

Y/n pov
"Im here!!" I yelled walking threw aujenas house door when I heard her laughing and giggling upstairs so I decided to scare her I cracked the door open and said "boo"
And I can't believe what I saw and I shut the door faster then anything "aujena ewew gross that was disgusting"
"Go away"
"Fine if I won't tell u how interesting my day was by the way me and Kevin kissed" I said smirking and walking away because I know that would get her attention and this girl ran out of that room fast
"What!!! Did u just say u kissed Kevin come here girl come sit down I have a feeling this Finns be a long ass story" I sat down and sighed before talking.
"Okay so me and Daniel stopped talking because he was talking to another girl but we weren't even dating I caught him and yelled at him and ran out crying and it was raining so Kevin came to help me because I helped him all day trying to be good so he took me to his house and I took a shower I had extra clothes in my book bag tho and we fell asleep for 3 hours I think and I woke up we were talking. About how I felt because of Daniel and he told me he got cheated on and we were actually having a real conversation until he started leaning in and I did also and then we kissed and it turned it to be a heated make out session until I remembered what u had said about him and how I didn't let Daniel explain and how u said he was a player and all that and I got off of him and said u can't and ran out the door no I'm here long story i know right"
"Okay so let me get this straight Daniel basically cheated on you you go to Kevin's u fall asleep wake up talk about how u felt and he got cheated on before and u kissed and run Away.. That's my girl Always runaway from a player.
"Yeah i guess" after all he's told me I don't look at him as a bad boy anymore.
"But about the Daniel thing... Umm I kind of got four tickets for me and Devin and u and Daniel to the Rihanna concert so now what do I do with the extra ticket.
"I mean I could take Kevin if that's cool"
"Yea but u better not fall for him it's tommorow"
"What!! Why didn't u tell me earlier u stupid hoe"
"Sorry I just forgot"
"Umm tell me why I walked in on you showing Devin your boobs"
"Girl bye." She said shoving me out of her door and then yelled
"Be ready by 8:00 tmmr bietcchh"
"Whatever ugly" I don't know what to do how am I suppose to tell Kevin that I want him to go to a concert Right after I just run out if his house looking stupid ig I'll FaceTime him.
*facetime ringing*
Kevin-"Wassuh boo change your mind"
Y/n-"no still haven't talked to Daniel but I did talk to aujena and she has 4 Rihanna tickets which she's my favorite singer by the way and she wanted me to go with Daniel but I don't want to face him so u down to go"
Kevin-uhh sure when is it?
Y/n- it starts at 8:00 tmmr
Kevin-Yass lit yeah I'll be there where do u wanna meet up?
Y/n-umm Dunkin?
Kevin-boo u already know
He said acting like a girl I giggled
Y/n- alright kevie it's getting late so I'm gonna go to sleep now bye bad boy.
Kevin- Wym? I'm good now but goodnight cutie dream of me?
Y/n-yeah yeah whatever bye.
After I hung up i layer down in the guest room and later down and thought of how long of a day it was.

Ik it was another short chapter but it wouldn't make since because she was going to sleep but thanks for the views stay for more. 5-8-16