Chapter 1

A/N I wasn't super sure how I wanted to start this but I feel this is acceptable. Sorry if it sucks.

I hugged my dad one last time before heading out on my own. He wished me luck and told me to be careful. The usual for when a kid leaves the safety of the nest.

I start my new car, a parting gift, and pull away from the house. I'd been on many hunts before but now I was going solo. I picked Kansas to start out in since it's pretty much the center of the country. It takes me only a few hours since I speed anyway. When I do get there I stop in a small town called Paradise. Funnily enough I find a street called Waldo Lane and my GPS can't find it.

Anyway I find a motel and get a room the usual. And of course the first thing I do after that is run into the Winchesters. And of course we meet when we pull guns on each other.

"Who are you?" I am asked by the shorter one

"Rose. And you?" I ask

"Sam and Dean Winchester." The big one says

I put my gun down and they lower theirs. Well Sam does.

"Dude." He says

Dean lowers his own gun reluctantly. They did happen to find me on a ghoul hunt. And there were more than I thought so I am litteraly covered in blood and what I hope to god is mud.

"Nice meeting you Winchesters. You're pretty famous as far as the FBI and hunters go."

"You're a hunter?" Dean asks

"No. I was in the middle of brutally murdering everyone in this house but you interrupted me." I say

Sam chuckles and Dean stares at me with annoyance.

"Well if you don't mind I'm going back to my room to clean up. We should get a drink afterwards. It's not everyday you meet someone famous." I gather my gun and knifes and head out to my truck. I quickly load it all up and head to my motel room for a much needed shower.  I quickly dress in my favorite pair of ripped up jeans and a red blouse.

I meet up with the Winchesters in the town bar. We pretty much talk all night.

"What's you're last name?" Dean asks

"Don't really do last names."

"It can't be that bad" Sam urges.

"Tyler. Rose Tyler." I lie

"See? Not bad" Dean smiles

"Alright my turn. How long have you been hunting?" I ask

"All our lives. Sammy here got away from it for a while. Went to college."

"What about you?" Sam asks

"As long as I can remember. My dad and I get along pretty well but he's really protective. So I left to do my own hunts. That was yesterday." I stare off into space while I talk

"So this was your first solo hunt?" Dean asks

"Yeaup. Went pretty smoothly. And then I was almost shot by a Winchester. Which honestly I wouldn't mind dying that way. Honorable." I smile at the brothers

"You could hunt with us if you wanted. You're pretty good. Okay really good." Sam offers

"Really?" I ask

"Why not?" Dean adds

"You guys are legends. Why would you want to hunt with me?"

"Well you did save us the mess of a hunt and you're good. So why not?"

And that is how I met the Winchesters.