15. Sacrifice

Skylar

It's been a week since the incident happened and I am still scared for my family and I. Derek is going to a trip for 2 days, leaving us alone.

"Be safe baby" I kiss Derek before he leaves

"I will and I promise I will be back in no time" he says grabbing the last luggage 

Derek gets into the car and drives off

The kids are at school and I have nothing to do. Lina invited me to go to one of her beach photo shoots and I agree to go.

I change out of my lazy clothes and into a black lace bandeau, lace shorts, a long necklace, a feather kimono, and sandals. I did my normal makeup routine.

I grab my things and went to Lina's shoot

Derek

I lied to Skylar I wasn't really really going on a trip, I was actually still in LA I just wanted to make it sound like I was away so the guy that came last week can come again and I can show him not to mess with my family.

Right now I am sitting in a white van somewhat close to our house with Sammy. I then see Skylar looking fine as hella leaving somewhere.

"Aye should we follow her or what?" Sammy asks 

"Yea follow her" I tell him and he starts the van following her 

We weren't right behind her because she knows when someone is following her. 

-

We ended up at the beach, I see Skylar come out and I also see a makeup booth and camera's. Sammy and I still wait in the car.

Skylar then turns to look around she then see's our van but we quickly ducked down, she just shrugged her shoulders and continued to the photo shoot.

-

Skylar finally left to get the kids because it was about time so I went home but not inside. When I got to the house Skylar was there and I then got a call from her.

"Hey baby how is your trip going?" she asks me

"Great I have seen cool thing while on the road" I lie

"That's good, well I have to go and make the kids dinner I love you" she says

"I love you too bye" she hangs up the phone

Skylar

As of right now I am cooking dinner for my hungry monsters, yes I call them monsters. While I cook I also help them with their homework and stuff like that.

-

The kids finally finished eating and now each of them are taking a shower. Andrew is in the top bathroom, Manny in the bottom, and Lily in mine and Derek's.

After they took a shower they got dressed and I put them to bed. I then went into my room to take a shower.

After my shower I changed into spandex shorts, and one of Derek's shirts, before I went into bed I hear a muffled noise down the hall. 

I walk out and grab a bat Derek and I keep in our room and I start walking down the hall. I reach Manny's and Andrew's room and see a figure holding a sleeping Manny.

"Get away from my son" I yell all the person do was turn and gave me a smirk

"What are you going to do?" He asks rudely

"This" I went up to him and swung the bath but he dodge it, he then kick me to the ground.

He placed Manny back down onto the bed and started getting close to me, he then pulled out a gun.

"Aye put the MOTHER FUCKING GUN DOWN!" a familiar voice yells

I turn my head to see Derek and Sammy

The guy turned and quickly shot both Derek and Sammy in the leg causing them both to fall and he punched me. He then picks Manny up and leaves.

I rushed over to Derek who was bleeding out so much and called the ambulance

-

The ambulance came and took Derek and Sammy to the hospital.

-

I am now in the hospital crying my eyes out because the love of my life and son can be gone forever