Prologue

Where I am from you're lucky to see your 18th birthday and blessed to see your 21st. Chicago is more than what is displayed on the news. Its not easy being here nor is it an easy life to live. My Name is Darnell "Dee" Washington. I belong to one to the most Notorious gangs in my city. We call ourselves C-Town Killers. I'm the 'boss' of the crew. Nothing gets shipped out or in without my consent. I've seen so many of my niggas killed on the streets. Seen so many things in my life from just being apart of this group. I'm just blessed to have some people supporting me like the way they do.

Nobody has got me like my girl, Shanice, but sometimes I question if she has me. She doesn't knows this and I hope she doesn't find out either, but I'm messing with her best friend Ebony. Ebony seems to be more of my girl than Shanice is. Shawty treat a nigga like a king. Not saying that Shanice doesn't, but Ebony does more. My Homeboy Angelo is also apart of the game. He don't want me to leave but I need to. Once I leave, I'm putting the gang in his control. I'm putting him up to the test right now.

Angelo has always been my right hand man since the sandbox. With him I know nothing is going to go wrong. We've been doing this dealing thing since we were 14. It's time for someone else to be in charge while I give this a rest.

Everything started out fine until I was beginning to get caught up in the streets and cheating...

CAUGHT UP

_________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I just waned to Start this prologue off with something short, sweet, and simple. Please tell all of your friends to read this book and don't forget to vote. I'm Always open to suggestions and opinions.

- Aamani Hamilton