Chapter #5

Now that a new leaf is brought over to Alexander. He now realize's that, life begin and end every day but, not this one. His life is just now beginning to change.
_______________________________________

As Alexander begins to progress in his mother Nicole moving on giving all hope of her and his father John getting back togther. It my be hard, but he will make it throw and give this new guy/ feunsay a chance and his name is "that's the question what is his name?" Alexander asked. Nicole says Jimmy is his name. But she is really hesitant into being with any guy. "I said to myself." So what's so special about this guy she is in love with. When she decided to take him up for the engagement that is the day she turned our life and not just ours her to around.

When I finally gave have him a chance. Jimmy decided to say let's me and you go chat about this new family of ours forming together. So we went out to eat and Jimmy said I know it's very surprising to see your mother Nicole moving on but it's going to be ok. Alexander decided to experience his feel, but not all of his feelings. So Alexander spoke and said I may not know right know how I feel, but I will try and see how I feel about you being with my mother. But beings that you did all of this just to talk about how this relationship will benefit use is really appreciative.

Alexander speak Jimmy I have one more question. Jimmy replied yes; when this married or whatever started. I just want you to give her the world. And the wedding of her dreams. Jimmy responded "trust me I will, and I will make sure that she is treated like a queen." Alexander "LOL" and responeded ok I beat you will.

Jimmy, is know happy, and know if he made it right with Alexander, it will be alright. Know that all the weight is off his shoulder he feel released of worrying. And when Jimmy tell Nicole, she will too. So the next day comes which is the day that our mother explain her wedding theam or if they just throw a regular white dress, and cake wedding, but I know my mother she will not like to do that. She wants a all going out party/ wedding. So me my sister and brother seated and waited for her to go ahead and tell use. So she got up and got on computer and basically told use it is for to be a white, diamond wedding but have a twist to it.

That is when we get worried about if she is going to go over broad. But we was like why? Not it's her first wedding and she's going to come out with a bang. With designer this designer that. It may turn into a lot of stress, but she can dill with it.

Now, at this moment Nicole, is gaping to realize that after marriage to someone else is different from just having one boy friend and end up pregnant...No this takes her relationship with Jimmy to different. She has Settled do and meet many not the man of her dreams. But what God intended her to be with

But, after marriage nothing can lead you to what may happen next. This is going to be a rocky relationship that has to balance out.