Forgot Something?

Alden decided to visit her sister's shooting location to give her the food and other gift's their father sent.

His sister has been busy and was not able to visit their house these past few weeks so their father asked him to deliver the things to her.

He greeted the guards and staff on the building where her drama was shooting, they recognized him since her sister has never forgot to mention him to anyone, and he has visited the place a couple of times already.

He reached the floor where her sister's resting room was located. He knocked and was greeted by her sister's friend and co-star, Heart Evangelista, more commonly known as Heart.

"Oh! Cute-soy! You're here! Come in", Heart said while smiling.

Alden grunted upon hearing the nickname his sister gave him which Heart clearly know and was now accustom of calling him that as well.

"Ms. Heart, can you just call me Alden or RJ", he said while entering the room.

Heart looked back and grin, "I like Cute-soy. And I have permission from your Ate Yan-yan to call you that", she said then put her tongue out a little before entering her room.

She's teasing me! Aish! This is my sister's fault. Her lady friends have power over me.

Alden shrugged feeling defeated. He went to the living room and sat on the couch. He put all the things he's carrying on the small table in front.

He opened the television. Just in time to see one of Maine's TV advertisement. He smiled.

"I miss you", he whispered. It has been a couple of weeks since he last saw her. Though they still manage to call each other everyday, their busy schedule was hindering them to see each other again.

"Hhmm...Maine is really beautiful. Isn't she, Cute-soy?"

He nodded absent-mindedly, "Yes, she is", he said still looking at the TV screen.

Marian sit beside Alden and playful pats his shoulder.

"Hey! You're here to visit me right?" she said. She saw all the gifts brought by Alden.

"Wow! Did dad send all of this?"

Alden looked at her sister who looks so happy upon seeing the gifts.

He smiled. "Yes, Dad said, you may not have time to visit so I might as well deliver it to you."

His sister hugged him and happily looked at all the gifts. Some of it was from her fans, friends abroad and their other relatives across the country.

Alden notices her sister's wet hair. It looks like she just come out from the shower though her attire was clearly for going out somewhere.

"Ate, are you going somewhere? You're all made up"

Just then Marian claps her hand, "I almost forgot! The guys invited us to eat lunch at a near restaurant since we're on a shooting break"

"The guys? Your male co-stars?" he inquired.

Marian nodded. Then grab all the gifts and called Heart. His sister put all the gifts to her room first then went to Heart's room then back to the living room.

It seems that he visited at a wrong time. He stands up and was about to bid goodbye when his sister get his left hand while on her other hand was Heart's hand.

"Why are you both spacing out?! We have to go!" Marian exclaimed dragging both the younger person with her.

Heart said, "Ate, I don't want to go."