Agreement

At the living room...

Maine turned to Alden once the ladies has gone to the dining room.

"Is there anything bothering you?"

Alden smile weakly, "Nothing...why did you asked?"

Maine holds his chin and met his gaze. "I know you, we've been together in awhile so I notice immediately if something is bothering you"

Alden sighed. His shoulder shrugged then he encircles his arms on Maine's waist and looked at her face.

"Why are you so beautiful?"

Maine laughs at the sudden question then decided to indulge him, "Isn't that why you fell in love with me?"

He smile, "Not just that..."he touched her forehead, her eyebrow, her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips, "You're more beautiful on the inside...that it shine through you"

She touched his hands and felt its warmth, "What's bothering you? Tell me".

He frowned. "Pardon me, for feeling this way. But I can't seem to help myself. Whenever I heard your name being link to other guys...I feel this pain in my chest...that's so unreasonable"

Maine just stares at Alden's honest eyes. So that's why I'm always worried whenever a guy approaches me...I was afraid that you'll feel this way.

Without a word, she laid her hands on his chest just above his heart and looked at him in the eye.

"That's not unreasonable...that's your heart", her other hands touch the side of his cheeks, "Jealousy, in one way or another is a declaration of love...it tell you how much you love me" she paused then continue, "So, always remember...whenever you feel that..." she lifted her face to give him a soft kiss, "I also love you as much."

Alden lifted her chin once more for another kiss to seal another agreement they agreed upon.

She snuggled on to him and in his arms she told him about the invitation she had earlier. His hands were on her back gently rubbing from up and down, comforting her.

"You know, earlier...after we shoot the last scene..."

"What's the last scene?" Alden innocently asked.

Maine closed her eyes while she hugs him closer before saying, "Er...be—sce..."

Her words were muffled by his shirt that she stays close while hugging him. She's a little afraid of what his reaction might be.

Alden pulled her a little away from his embrace so as to hear her words without barrier.

She squint her eyes and sighed. Then stare at Alden's waiting eyes...

"Er...the last scene was a bed scene", she said and witness how his innocent eyes turned big upon realizing what she had just said.

"Richard..."Maine said, a little worried at the change in his face. His jaw was locked in place, no smile...he was still holding her close but he close his eyes more than a few times. Then as if, afraid that he will burst he inhales a deep breath before staring at her eyes again.

Maine was not afraid by the way Alden stares at her. She was mesmerized by the somewhat new personality her fiancé has been manifesting. And for some reason she feel a little bit happy that he's being like this. Except that he seemed to be annoyed, just by the way he looks.

"What about the scene?" he asked without a comment

Maine brushes with her hands the side of her hair before answering, "Well...after the scene, when we were packing up...and I was going to my dressing room, when my leading man suddenly come to me..."