Chapter 3 - Beautiful

Mystery Man POV

I had just moved to Stroybrooke a week ago, I had been so busy unpacking and getting ready for the new school year, so I hadn't really seen much for the town. I deiced to got for a run, I quickly found a track that ran along side a nice quiet river 'Ah this is prefect' I thought as I began my run.

I was starting to get a bit out of breath, so I deiced it was time to turn around and head home plus it was beginning to get pretty dark I could just see the sun finishing to set. But as I turn something caught my eye, it was sparkling in the last hint of sunlight left. At first i thought it was nothing but something made me look again, It was a necklace laying on the ground near the rivers edge.

I started to walk down to get a closer look, then suddenly I tipped on a fallen branch face planting to the ground. "Fuck" I yelled hurting my ankle. Just then I looked up and I saw someone laying lifeless in the cold water against some rocks. I jump rushing to them praying they were alive, time felt as if it was racing past me until I finally got to them. Time stooped 'Well to me at least' as I looked down a saw the most beautiful women I had even laid my eyes on. 'Whoa mate! come on you need to stop staring and save her' I though to myself as I picked her up then quickly placing her gently on the ground next to the path.  

I check her pulse "No pulse! Damn" I knew what needed to be done, CPR! It was going to be my first time so I was a little scared,  I quickly started compression on her chest this made me feel nervous for some silly reason, then it was time! I need to give this beautiful women mouth to mouth, my heart was racing and I felt butterflies in my stomach "Seriously this has to happen right now!" I yelled at myself.

I moved down to her soft pink lips, tilted her head back then presses my lips on hers my heart just about to beat out of my chest. Next thing I knew I felt a hand on the back of my head as she began to breath, my lip still on hers she pulled me in closer 'If that was even possible' kissing me, my heart skipped a beat as I began to kiss my mystery women back. 

She broke the kiss grasping for air, as I looked down she simply whispered "Thank you" then closed her eye seeming to pass out. I quickly picked her up bridal style and carried her to the closet hospital I could find. The doctor took her way from me but I didn't want to let go, I had to tho. I wounded if I should just leave 'she probably wont even remember' but i deiced I would stay at least till she had some family by her side, but till then I would stay.

Author Note: Really hope you are enjoy my story. :)