"Lads knowing about the Bakery"

NIALL
"Hey Niall have you seen Louis?" Jade surprisingly talked to me , and she came out of nowhere.... I swear haha

"No... how bout Harry?" I asked her and she shook her head ,

"I already asked Liam about that, and he said that he hasn't seen him since Last Night , and Louis didn't even came back last night , so maybe he was with Harry" She didn't know??? ...

"Yeah maybe" Go with the flow....

"I'll find zayn , maybe he saw them" I told her and she nodded , she left and I just stood there and think... Where could both of them be? Are they having ..... 😱😱😱 EWW NO NIALL NOO!!! STOP THINKING OF DIRTY THINGS!!! , or maybe they got caught last night and were expelled ... 😰😰😰 where are you Larry ?? and as on cue I saw both of them walking towards me ... and I smiled , I don't know why I smiled but I can't take it off though ...

HARRY
We got pass the Principal , thanks to my .. PLAN , it worked perfectly ..

"So now what?" he asked and stopped walking ...

"You hungry?" I asked him and he shook his head ..

"Ok, then we'll just find the lads" I told him and he nodded ... once we were at the other building ... we saw Niall looking at us and he was smiling ...

"Why are you smiling lad?" Louis asked him and he still is smiling

"Why are you smiling lad?" Louis asked him and he still is smiling ...

"Nothing .. and what happened Last Night?" we slept together 😏

"We were almost caught and kind of ran outside and slept in the bakery" I told him and Niall was glaring at me ..

"Can I talk to you for a second Harry"

"Uhh sure" Niall pulled me away from Louis and he looked at me straight in the eye ...

"What exactly happened last night?" He curiously asked ... as he was shaking both of my arms ...

"Nothing , we got caught , went outside , went to the bakery slept there and-" he cut me off by squealing ... Louis heard the squealing so he looked at both of us ...

"He's uhh .. a big Justin Bieber fan" I told him and he nodded and he giggled , then he was reading something on the board beside him ...

"You slept with him????" Niall quietly said ... I nodded and he squealed again ..

"Stop squealing and why are you squealing anyway?" I asked him and before he answers that He squealed once more ...

"Because youuuu SLEPTTT with him!!!" he said and pointed his finger on my chest ..

"Niall , we didn't do anything okay?" I told him quietly , but he squealed again ... can't get enough Nialler?

"Whatever .. Let's go Louis" I pulled Louis and we ended up at the canteen, where we saw Liam and Jade so surprised of seeing us ...

"Where were both of you?"
Jade started to speak ..

"We were worried sick"
Oh then Liam

"Perrie almost cried"
then Jade

"Zayn almost had a heart attack"
then Liam

"What did both of you do Last Night?" they simultaneously said ..

"ummm Uhh"
can't speak , help!

"I took him to his house , because he was sick and His medicine was there" Louis explained and finally both of them calm down ... then in one minute Eleanor came running towards us ,

"Guys did you hear about the incident last night?" She asked as she put her arms around Liam and Jade , But Jade and Liam put it away ,

"What incident?" I asked and she smirk ..

"Someone , went inside the field Last night , they were wearing beaneas's much like yours Harry, Are you that someone??" she asked as she pointed her finger close to my face,

"Look , I know Harry and he wouldn't do that , now leave" Louis said and she rolled her eyes and left , then Liam and Jade were like suspecting us ...

"What?"

"Are you both sure it's not either one of you?" Liam asked and we nodded , But I was trying to hide the obvious though ...

"it's not us liam I just took him to his house"

"But why didn't you come back?"

"It was getting worse , so I decided to stay with him until he's better" he told him and smiled at me ...

"Yeah and now I feel like a brand new lad, all thanks to Louis" I told him and he smiled too ..

"Okay, well I gotta find the girls , see you guys later , oh and goodluck at the Music fest , I can't believe it's only a few days away!! bye!" she said and ran off ...

"Lads practice Later don't be late"
We nodded .. gonna be serious now

Serious Mode : On ...

"See you later Harold" Louis said and Left but before he do , he hugged me

"See you later Harold" Louis said and Left but before he do , he hugged me ...

Cupcake Mode: On ...

......

hhahaha i just had to do it!!
😂😂😂😂