First day of work.

As I entered the office of Mr. Edmund Ross, I could feel the stress. Stress of work, of responsibilities, of patience and of being able to stand out in the crowd. Mr. Ross was the greatest business tycoon of this bustling city of Seattle. He was condemned by all his rivals as a cold hearted, demanding, hard- working and heartless person. And bless my destiny! I was to work as his very 'personal assistant'. Even after graduating from the Seattle university in English literature and Creative Journalism, my first job was as the P.A of this 'you know who' man. Actually I had no idea who this Mr. Ross was. Two days earlier I had got selected for this job in an interview held by the HR of the company, Ross Enterprises. So, I just expected this man to be a fat, old and rude man sitting behind a desk scattered with papers, in a plush, oversized chair smoking cigar! Oh, man! I was in for destruction!

Today was unfortunately my first day of work. I had woken late, for the first time in my life as my fucking alarm didn't go off at the right time. I showered quickly and dried my hair even quicker. My dark brown, shoulder length hair was pulled in a high pony. I put on the white blouse and black knee length skirt that I had bought yesterday. The first order by my offer letter was to were the above mentioned dress. I ate my pancakes and took a taxi to the address mentioned. After about half an hour, I am in front of a huge, glass building. It must be at least 20 floors high. Rich people! Edmund Ross had started as a poor watchman of this very building, or so were the rumours I had heard. "ok. Let's see what's inside", I thought excitedly.

The interior was just breath-taking! Instead of a company's office it looked like a 5- star hotel. Majestic paintings were lined across the walls of the main reception area and beautiful busts kept neatly at the corners. There were three faces. 2 men and a woman. I wondered who Edmund was. I don't know why, but I have always loved this name. Edmund... it just sounded; you know, perfect... whatever. I walked towards the receptionist and asked where I had to be. She ushered me towards the centre of the left corridor. A big room with the name Edmund Ross, CEO was in front of me. I knocked. No answer. My presumption that business men are rude was even strengthened. After waiting for some time, I opened the door myself. And what? There was no one in the cabin! A huge painting of my boss held my eyesight for like... ages! Edmund Ross, sitting in his chair with a cute smile plastered on his face. And what! He was, like 25! Oh my gosh! I felt like I was in a dream... And Edmund. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life...

..........................................................................................................................................................................hello guys! this is my new story. it's romance, my first attempt! hope you like my first chap.. please vote, and comment! pleaseeee!