Introduction

I'm Fern. I'm 13 years old, and I have straight mousy brown hair that goes to my waistish. It's got darker streaks in it as well. I have light skin and freckles on my nose, cheeks, and arms. I have small hands and big feet. I have green eyes with yellow streaks. If you took a quick glance at me, you'd never guess that I was fae. But if you took a closer look, you would see the pointed tips of my ears, my feet not quite touching the ground, the faint green glow of my magic twining through my fingers, the leaves in my hair. I can fly pretty much as high as I want; my wings ARE there, but they're invisible. You can feel them there, and to move them... okay, think of them almost like another pair of arms. I'm typically pretty shy and quiet in school, but not when I'm with my best friend or alone.
Anyway... enough talking about me. It's time that you met Ivy.

I'm Ivy. I'm 14 years old. I'm just a normal person except for the fact I'm awesomely short. Because of this people get jealous and deside to make fun of me and call me names like "elf". Which I'm not! Anyway my height is not the only awesome thing about me. My hair is very straight and is a dark brown that almost looks black. My hair also has streaks of silver mixed in. That is all natural for your information. In a way the silver in my hair matches the color of my eyes. I guess all these awesome qualities are just too much for people so they still decide to call me elf just because all the Elves I have met have copied these features.

My name is Cameron, I am 15 years old. I am pretty normal I guess, I have shaggy blond hair that comes just below my ears, a crooked smile, chocolate brown eyes, and skin generously tanned by the sun. I am the only boy out of 5 girls in my family, which really isn't that bad, except for the fact that I'm the youngest. My sisters are called "beautiful" and "perfect" by pretty much all the boys, and most girls call me "handsome" and "gorgeous". I don't like it very much, I really don't care about dating girls, which, on second thought, doesn't make me normal at all. I love to spend time out in the woods (mostly because none of my "admirers" dare to follow me) and explore. This is another reason why I am not normal. You see, the forest is filled with creatures. Dangerous creatures. Most people would sooner kill themselves than enter at their own will. Again, I am not normal. We'll get more in depth about the forest later, but for now let's get on with the story itself.