T H I R T Y N I N E

:::Flashback:::

Serena ran out of the hospital after slapping Ash. She was angry, really angry but somewhere in her heart she knew she did wrong.

So she turned around to go back to the hospital, but a figure grabbed her hand. The figure was none other then Ash's mom's. Her thoughts were simple, may be she knew that she slapped him that's why she came here to give her a quick lecture about love? But it was more then that.

A while past no one spoke, but suddenly a white BMW parked near them. Her eyes became wider in shock or maybe in confusion? She saw her dad, yes that white BMW was Serena's father's. Delia literary pushed Serena towards her father.

"Mr. Yvonne, pleasure to meet you again. Taking my husband's life wasn't enough for you, hah? Now you want to take my half dead son's life?" A tear dropped on the concrete floor of the hospital parking lot. Serena was in shock, she didn't knew what was happening.

"My my Delia darling, what a pleasant surprise to meet you!" He gave her one of those infamous sinister smile. "Look your husband's death was a legit accident...and it was proved in the court. So stop accusing me, and I will take care of my daughter from here thanks for the call though." He pushed her into the car and eyed his driver to get into the vehicle. Serena looked into Delia's eyes still very shocked to react on this situation. Delia looked into her eyes too but with pure hate, which came from the bottom of her heart.

The car drove away and Serena just looked out of the window towards the hospital, when she realized what happened she was locked in her room with only pure hate towards all living creatures, who took her love away.

~A/N~

Another question to all the readers of this book:

"How will this book end?"

If u think u have the right answer PM me the answer. I will declare
the winner in the last chapter of this
book.

Peace!