1

I woke up from sleeping and saw the guy from last night still sleeping next to me.

Usually I would kick them out before they could go to sleep but he was different in the best way.  I was glad I decided to go with Erica and them.

The skinny guy was stupid and funny.
I looked at him saw how his hair look light In the sun light.

Wait sun light? I noticed the time and saw I was late for meeting up with Peter to go traveling to find Kate.

"Damnit!" I said rushing to put my clothes on and saw the guy still sleeping. So I wrote a note

Hey call me when you wake up. -D
2542476715
(I just wrote down a random number sorry if it's yours)

As soon as I wrote it I went to work.

~~~~~

I woke up and saw I had gone home with the guy I looked around and saw no one home. Dammit he was good looking too.

"This probably isn't even his home." I said looking for my clothes. "Asshole could've giving me a heads up." I got changed and left not wanting the people that owned the house to catch me.

"Dammit." I walked home and realized I left my jeep at the club. I got inside and called Scott to give me a ride.

"Hey! Yeah I left my Jeep at the club last night you mind giving me a lift?"

"Yeah no problem, who'd you go with last night we didn't see you after you went to grab drinks."

"I'll tell you when you get me buddy." I said waiting outside hanging up.

Five minutes later Scott showed up in Allison's car.

"Get in buddy. I didn't want to take my bike cause that would be awkward." Scott said smiling.

"No that would be gay." I said hoping in.

"Speaking of gay. What happened last night?" Scott asked.

"How come you assume it's a guy? It could've been a girl this time. "

"Cause last time it was a girl." He said smirking.

"Fair enough but this guy was seriously the best looking guy in the world. You know bedsides me. And he was serious and sexy. I kinda wish I got his number."

"Did you get a name?" Scott asked glancing at me.

"No I think it was David or something with a D" I said.

"That's what she said." He laughed.

"Shut up. I'm serious, this I woke up and he was gone."

"Were you guys at your place?" Scott asked.

"No I went to his house. I had to ask for direction at a gas station."

"Wait so he left you alone at his place?"

"I don't know. I don't think it was his place. Cause I mean what sane person would leave a stranger alone in their house."

"I guess." He said slowing down so I could get out. "Don't forget to come tonight."

"I won't see ya later Scott." I said getting in my jeep. Went home and thought about how he looked.

"Dammit if only I got his number."