3

5 years later.

Since all the packs got along we decided it be better to live together since most of us already did.

Since Derek- the alpha of the hale pack. Owned it the persevere he let us rebuild his old house and make it much larger. It was like a hotel. Well not exactly but it was huge. Everyone has there own room.

I still hadn't met Derek only once but everyone was drunk so I didn't remember him. Most of the other times he came to visit I was always gone for work or with my dad. I've only talked to him though the phone but it didn't matter because the connection was usually bad.

~~~~~~

I finally got to Beacon Hills. It took awhile but I finally killed Kate.

I walked in the pack house to see everyone gone. Mostly likely still getting groceries like Erica said they were doing. At least I can surprise them.

I looked around to see how they built the place. It was nothing like the old house but I think that was better because I don't think I could handle that. When I turn into the living room I saw a man with a small boy on his lap.

"Just tell me what's wrong." He said worried.

"Him." The boy said looking at me.

"Who-?" He said turning around and was surprised when he saw me. "You." He said and I recognised him.

He was the guy from that night.

"Me." I said and looked at him.

"Who's that?" The boy said.

"This is um Derek." The guy said trying to remember my name. "You wanna get me a cup of water?" The man said and the little boy ran into the other room.

"You never called?" I asked him looking at him.

"You never gave me your number." He said. "You only left me alone." He said

"I left a note. I had to work." I said. "And it was my house."

"Oh well. Um at least we um finally met. Small world you know. I'm Stiles by the way."

"Scotts best friend." I said and he nodded.

"Hey listen I kinda promised myself that if I ever saw you again is ask for your number." He said pulling his phone out.

"Mommy won't like that." The little boy said walking in slowly trying not to spill his drink even though he's been spilling half of it.

"And mommy won't like you spilling water all over the floor." He said sticking his tongue out. "Go get a rag." Stiles said grabbing the cup laughing. "So you wanna go get lunch sometime?" Stiles asked.

"Your wife won't be mad?" I asked looking at the ring on his finger.

"Yeah you can meet my mommy!" The little boy said cleaning the floor.

"She's not my wife." Stiles said. "This is a promise ring we both wear."

"It's like being married." I said.

"It's not-"

"Listen Stiles I'm not a home wrecker." I said walking away to the kitchen.

"Derek!" A squeaky voice said. "Are we still hanging out?"

"Um yeah." I said squatting down to get to eye with the little guy.

"Cool! because I want you to meet Theo and you and daddy could be best friends like Theo and mommy!" The little boy said smiling and it was cute.

"Ok." I said smiling at him. "What's your name?"

"-come here." I heard Stiles say front the living room.

"I have to go." The little boy said running into the living room.

I walked into the living room and saw Stiles and the little guy. He was spinning the boy in circles.

"He's a wolf?" I asked confused on how a human got a wolf.

"No he's a chimera." He said.

"Yeah I'm a chimera!" The boy said.

"Huh?" I said

"A DNA molecule with sequences derived from two or more different organisms, formed by laboratory manipulation." Both of them said more Stiles than the boy.

"What?"

"He was only coyote when he was born because of his mom."

"Yeah! She's a coyote like me! And I'm a chimera like mommys best friend." The boy said and I looked at Stiles I saw he had a sad smile on his face.

"When he was two we were dealing with some enemies and this brave little solider got caught in the cross fire." Stiles said he saw I was confused and he looked at the boy. "Come on buddy we need to go take a nap" He said picking the up.

"But I don't want to sleep!" The boy said while Stiles walked up the stairs.

"Oh trust me yeah you do." He said disappeared.

I waited for him to walk back down. While I did I heard a faint piano being played.

Probably a music box.

A few more minutes went by and a familiar smell came to my nose. My pack.

"DEREK!" My betas yelled running to me.

"God we missed you!" Erica said hugging me while the other people just watched.

"He isn't bad looking." A girl said to another. I looked at her and rose my eye brow.

I walked to the other two Alphas and shook there hands since it's the first time we've met and not been drunk.

"Where's Stiles and he little rascal?" A girl asked she had sandy hair and was beautiful no wonder they had a kid. I was obvious this was the mother since she was wearing the exact ring Stiles was and she smelt like the boy.

"I took him up stairs to take a nap." Stiles said running down the stairs.

"Thanks." She said and stood by one of the alphas I just dismissed it cause that might be her alpha.

"So are you going to tell me what the hell a chimera is. I know a couple of you are chimeras but how is a small boy one?" I asked and watched most of the pack tense.

"Chimeras are experiments. Some people were trying to change people to be different things at once. For example Theo is coyote and wolf." Scott said pointing at the other alpha.

"So your telling me someone experimented on that little boy." Peter said walking in the living room.

"Yes. He wasn't the only caught in the crossfire." Theo said.

"Who? Everyone is accounted for." Peter said.

"John, Melissa and Ally."

"Who?" Peter asked.

"My dad, Scotts mom and Alex's twin." Stiles said.

"What?! So the poor boys alone." I said loudly.

"Not exactly. Scott has a son and daughter."

"And why did I never hear of this?" Derek asked

"We wanted to surprise you and we didn't want you to stop your search for the killer." A blond boy said.

"Your Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah how'd you know?" He said.

"Your voice." I said.