foreword.

author's note: about this story.
this is a story based on the real life of a real girl who actually exists. undisclosed person. parts of the story of this real person will be explained falsely in the eyes of Araceli; such as I have made this character feel displacement in ways that the real person feels, but becuase of something else. for example, the real girl is not an actual orphan, but has felt similar feelings tied to such. parts of the story are also heavily metaphorical (ie. I will explain entire events that are crucial as a really complicated description piece without saying what the actual event was). I call this "metaphorical fiction/interpretive fiction" as it's up to you, the reader, to make of it what you see it to mean. Most things I write, if not entirely in this style, have parts like this. And known to me, this town is a real town, the house is a real house, and this Ara is a real girl who's thoughts are just as real as her appearance.
Warnings: Araceli experiences a lot of rollercoasters of feelings and thoughts. She thinks about death in a weird way, and is very clearly going through (more than one) trial of her mental health.
Enjoy.
I may update this part if I have any other explainations to add in the future.