Chapter two

Nightmare's P.o.v

Out of no where a tall creature appears. He tries to grab me but I teleport out of the way. Then, three tenticals come out of his back, all of them heading my way. I quickly dodge just in time.

Sender's P.o.v

This child is a tough one. This can't be that powerful source, can it? The child dodges all of my attacks. There's only one thing left to do. I teleport begin him and cook him on the head. Hard. He falls to the ground unconscious. I pick the child up, along with my proxies, and teleport to the mansion.

Nightmare's P.o.v

I woke up in a room. Tied to a chair. I studied my surroundings. There was a tad Bi of blood on the wall. I'm not even going to ask why. Then, that tall being from earlier teleports into the chair in from of me. "You gave my proxies a hard time didn't you?" He said. "Not my fault they came out of no where and attacked me" I spat. He chuckled a bit. "I sent them to retrieve you. You put up a fight." "Yes, because charging at someone with a knife is definitely retrieving someone" I growled. He ignored what I said and continued. "I am the slenderman. The ones from earlier were two of my proxies. Masky and hoodie. What I'm here to ask you is if you'd like to join me and become one of my proxies" "What do I get out of this?" I asked carefully. "Well, what you get out of this is a room of your own in my mansion." I thought for a moment. "Okay" I said finally. He features seemed to show he had a smile. "Welcome"