i n t r o d u c t i o n

Hello and Welcome! In this book, I will be explaining in depth how to roleplay. If it's your first time, this is the place to go!

Please note: this book is not to make fun of anyone or anything. Everyone at one time had no idea what a Roleplay was and had no idea how to do it.

The second half of this book deals specifically with how to roleplay in Warriors Cats Roleplays, so check that out if you're interested!

What is a Roleplay?

You see the word "Roleplay" on many a profiles dash or in your notifications. You have no idea what it is, but it seems popular. What do you do? Why come here of course!

A Roleplay is when you are playing a role that is not your own, but rather a character that you made up, or yourself in a certain situation. (Different types of roleplays are defined in the next chapter)

There will be different places to roleplay and sometimes a story line, and it is a community thing, unless it is a private rp. That means you can't have control over the plot (unless you are the owner).

Roleplays are very fun, but it helps when everyone is kind to each other and knows the basics before they start. This book is written in the hopes that you can leave informed!

Enjoy and please comment if you don't understand!