Chapter 1: I want her

*Revised*

Hector's PoV

(Warning sexual content)
Skip if needed

I'm at my office watching her walk to her bathroom pulling all her clothes one by one giving me some excitement all over my body. Standing there in just her undergarments already made it hard for me not to come to her house, she pulled them off until she was naked. Her breast hang perfectly bouncing when she's walking and her nipples are erected somehow, her small waist to her hips and her pussy. I've been dreaming about that pussy the first time I saw it and not to forget her long creamy legs that I would want to be wrapped around me .She step in the shower and started to wash her hair and her body. I'm watching her from the screen cleaning her body every single inch, scrubbing her private areas which I wish I was the one who was there doing it. I can instantly feel my member restricting on my pants and I know that if I don't release it any sooner the zipper would leave an indent. Cold showers can never get my member down what I need now is a release.

I pull my zipper and pants down revealing my erected and excited member.I grab it with my two hands stroking it slowly like the way I would do it to her wet pussy and she would grab my hair kissing me roughly while I slowly pump inside her.

"Hector harder,"she moaned arching her back, scratching my back because of too much pleasure. While I'm gripping her hips trying to get more of myself to her.

I pump faster and harder shaking the mattress, sweating, looking in between our bodies watching how my dick entered her tight pussy. I grab her hair and kissed her opening her mouth with my tounge tasting her while pumping harder and faster indicating that I'm so close.

"I'm gonna come," I moaned.

"Wait for me,"she moaned.

We both came and I collapsed beside her.

(End of sexual scene)

My imaginations are really going too far when her naked body appears in my screen. Its just too lame for touching myself while watching her but its the least I could do from now.

But when I look in to my screen she's nowhere to be seen in every cameras all over her house.I switch from different cameras but I couldn't find her.

Yes I know I'm what can be called creepy because I've put cameras all over her house hidden which I did one day when she was not in her house and she's at her job. But I just did that to monitor her every moves and everybody who would come to her house. I just want to make sure that she's always safe and besides I'm already doing this for 5 years. Which of course she didn't know that someone make sure she'll always be safe and protected.

Yeah 5 fucking years but I still didn't make a move to introduce my self.

I watch the footage and saw that she dressed casually like going to a store. And lock her house before she goes off. FUCK!! why didn't I know. I'm doing pleasurable things all by myself which makes me irresponsible.

I instantly panicked so I pick my phone and dial Johnson's number.

"Johnson, follow her and never let her out of your sight I'm coming over just text me the details where she is," I ended the phone call immediately so I can see her personally. I just want to make sure she's fine eventhough I have someone who monitors on her.

Johnson's my private investigator who keeps track of Eleya 3 years from now. He gets photos of her but not in her house just when shes outside and he tells every single detail he would know.