Chapter 4 : Making Descisions

Chapter 4: Making Descisions
*Revised*

Eleya's PoV

Its been a week since the vase that I've broke from Mr. Soltaire's penthouse which cost a couple million. And now is the time I need to give him my descision. I don't have a choice but to go and tell him there is no sense in running away from him, he can find me in every part of this world. He would't want to be cheated and money is his life its important to him.

Now I'm standing in front of his penhouse. I pushed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the
door and was surprised to see Mr. Soltaire himself wearing a white v-neck shirt and a grey sweatpants. I think I was ogling at him because you can visibly see the outline of his muscles through the thin shirt, his six-packs are so. . . nice.

"Are you done eyeraping me Eleya ?," he asked with a smirk a playful look in me.

"Excuse me Sir but I'm not eyeraping you," I defended. I'm a little angry for his accusation. But the way he say my name makes me want to faint. Its the first time he call me by my first name.

"Well then lets say that your checking me out," he said which make his smirk wider.

I just rolled my eyes at him but the smirk doesn't leave his sexy lips. Yeah I wouldn't deny it he really have sexy lips.

"Could we just go down to business Hector," I suddenly gasp and covered my mouth at the realization. I just call a billionaire by his first name, a girl who just lives in a small house.

"Don't worry its fine and when you say it out from your mouth it becames sexy,"he says sensually leaning in front of my face making us both at the same height.

I bite my lip so I couldn't say more words I regret and its because of our nearness.

"Don't do that," he said closing his eyes but still in the same position.

"Why ?,"I asked but still biting my lower lip.

He looked at tme and close his eyes again and groan loudly. Running his hands to his hair ruffling it which makes him more handsome.

"Just go inside so we can talk," he said it without even looking at me.

I just nodded my head and follow him inside.

"Sit here," he pats next to his sit.

I walk towards him and sit beside him.

"I want to tell you straightly that yes I already accept it, I don't have a choice. Well I do have but I don't have another good choice, its rather this than go to jail and live there a couple of years or maybe more," I said so fast that I think he didn't catch up.

"Well then I'm going to get the contract," he said and was about to stand up but I got hold of his arms and he slumped back down on the chair.

"About that I want to have, rules. Its the only way I can agree to this deal," I said with pleading eyes.

He sighed the grabbed a pen and a notepad and handed it to me.

"Fine but I want it to be reasonable," he said sternly.

"Okay," I replied feeling happy.

After about 3 minutes I handed him the paper and his expression is so priceless.

He read it loudly.

"Rules:

1. No physical contacts in anyway.

2. Separate beds.

3. Separate bathrooms.

4. No personal space invasion.