Chapter 8 : Making a plan

Chapter 8: Making a plan
*Revised*

Hector's PoV

I'm here at my office waiting for Jacob to come but he's still not here. So I've decided to read and sign some stocked files in my table just to keep my self occupied. It would be better if Eleya was here sitting right next to me holding my hands relieving my stress but thats not the thing. She still hasn't adjust to all the events that had happen and I can't blame her about it.

Sighing in frustration I stood up in my swivel chair and walked towards my office door going out to get my self a drink because I'm not doing so much, so I didn't bother to call one of the maids. Walking past some rooms I heard a loud noise coming from the living room. As my curiousity grows of who would be doing such noise I walk and followed where it was coming from. As soon as I saw what was happening, I couldn't believe what's was in front of me.

Eleya is standing there with a shock expression holding Jacobs hand that's clutching her wrist. And to add to that, Jacob is a mess, his clothes are dishevelled and some blood from his nose and shirt. I couldn't actually imagine what have happened here and by the looks of it this didn't end somewhat great.

“ What happened here ?,” I asked surprised and a little angry for not knowing.

“ I can explain,” she said immediately pulling Jacobs hand away from her and coming in front of me.

“ Tell me.”

“ I didn't purposely do that to him, well there's a reason. This man here,” she points to Jacob who was standing in his own still bending from pain in his díck “started to walk towards me then I don't know if its accidental that he suddenly trip coming out of balance and grabbing me here” she than pointed at her showing cleavage “so I kicked him,” she said with pleading eyes.

Of course I would believe her, she wouldn't just kick people because she wants to. And it surprised me that she uses the moves she use to tell me in highschool when she use to practice. She never let me see how she practices or do some moves for me to see. It was a big deal to her, especially to me, that she was touched to her private area.

I wouldn't want to just get angry about what happened on both of them, what I need is to know what really happened.

“ Maria!!,” I yelled to one of my maids.

Then she came rushing towards me and gasped loudly at what she saw.

“Uhmm...is there anything...you need, Sir ?,” she said almost stopping at every word taking a look to Jacob.

“ I need you to call someone to help you to assist Jacob to my office,” I said sternly and then she left.

“ Are you mad at me ?,” Eleya asked looking at the floor and I know that her voice held sadness and dejection.

“No, of course I'm not” I hold both of her shoulders and shook her a little “ I'm just angry because I didn't come here earlier,” I spoke to her softly then she looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

“Go to our room then we'll talk,” I told her.

She walk to her room upstairs without looking back and waited until she was out of sight.

Maria came back with another maid Ana and help Jacob to stand up and the tend to his bloody nose. They assist him to my office and I waited for the maids to go out before I speak.

“Jacob what have you done to my Eleya ?,” I said as calmly as I could.

Even if he is my friend I won't think twice of punching him if he'll tell me that he did touch Eleya on the wrong way purposely. But him being my closest friend he knew about my obssession towards her and he wouldn't dare to touch what's mine.