Chapter 2

Andy made a few calls to the coven and found out where this witch, Catherine is.

"They say she's close to us. About 2 day radius in all directions. Now the problem is, I need to summon her." Andy said as he moved to an old room in the back on the house.

"How is there a problem with summoning her?" I had to ask.

"Well it takes a spell and.... blood." Andy commented before stopping at a room with a symbol on it that was a triangle with a circle inside.

" Andy commented before stopping at a room with a symbol on it that was a triangle with a circle inside

What am I getting myself into?

"Blood?" I repeated.

"Yes blood, specifically, your blood."

"What? Why not yours? This Catherine witch she's your friend not mine she has no connection to me. Why can't you do it?"

"Because it's not my favor I'm asking. It's yours. Which means your blood." I'm beginning to hate Andy.

"Look all you have to do is let me cut your hand, drip some blood into a little bowl and it'll all be done." I don't know why I am agreeing to this. But for Allison. Anything.

I nodded.

We walk into the room and inside looked like a old witch hags cottage. There was a self with old mason jars and herbs and liquids filling them.

In the center of the room was a circle painted into the wood flooring.

"Sit in the circle, wait for me. I'll gather a few things needed for the spell and I'll be over." Andy said as he made his way to the self of mysterious and unknown things.

I waited for him to come as I sat still and quiet.

As he gathered everything he needed, he came back to the circle and put various things around me and then put a bowl in front of me.

"I'm going to perform the summoning spell now. While I say it and perform what is needed for it, I urge you not to speak or do anything stupid." Andy said.

I nodded and closed my mouth staying quiet.

He closed his eyes mumbled something I didn't quite understand and then he opened his eyes and started to put together the herbs and unknown things in the bowl.

He mixed the ingredients together and spoke the spell, "domine deus meus in te speravi conlitebor tibi domine in toto corde meo quem ad modum desiderat cervus ad fantes aquarum" he reached for my hand and grabbed the knife laying next to him. As he repeated the spell once more he sliced my hand letting my blood drip into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.

"It's completed." Andy said as he got to his feet and left me in the circle.

"Andy where are you going?" I said as he left the room and closed the door.

I ripped my shirt and wrapped my hand up to stop the bleeding.

Wind began in the room and I stood up as my shirt began to lift from me and the wind went faster and heavier.

"Speak your position." A woman voice said that came from in front of me.

Then a woman appeared, she seemed young but spoke old.

"Speak your position." She repeated this time less kind.

"I'm Logan, I heard from my good friend Andy that you can help me. I want to see my wife once last time. I want to change the past. I want to go back in time." I said.

"That takes much power my boy. It will cost you." She told me with a stern look in her eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well when you die I want your soul." She said as a slight smile came over her lips.

"Deal."

"Boy I don't think you know what that means. When you die, you won't go to heaven or hell. You're soul will be stuck on earth forever." She said.

"Deal." I repeated. There was no way in hell she was going to keep me from seeing Allison.

"How many tries do I get at this?" I asked her.

"You will receive twenty tries. I know I know it's generous. So here's the catch, if you tell her anything about the future directly or tell her what happens to her, your chances are up and your soul is mine. That means you'll be a walking body without a soul. So you understand everything?" She told me.

"Yes I understand."

"Stay where you are. I'm coming to you." She said as she disappeared and was gone.

I walked out of the room and into the living room where Andy was sitting.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"Catherine is on her way here."

"What did you have to give her?" He asked me as he stood up and came closer.

I backed up afraid to tell him I gave up my soul.

"Logan what did you give her?"

"Umm.... My soul..."

"Logan...."

__________________

Hope you enjoy.

Remember updates well happen every Monday.

Love ya guys and thanks for the support on my writing.

-Taylor