Chapter 3

"Logan what did you do?" Andy asked more surprised than I thought he'd be.

"Andy I need to see her. And if it costs my soul.... Than thats what it will take."

"Logan dealing with your soul is no joke... I didn't think she'd ask for that. If I knew I would've never told you about it."

"Andy stop, I need to see her, touch her, talk to her one more time and make everything right."

________________

A few hours later

"Logan are you ready for this?" Catherine asked me as she got some herbs together and placed them around the couch.

"Hell ya" she then patted the couch and I sat down.

"Lay down Logan, close your eyes. And think of her."

Easy. I cleared my mind and thought of the first time I actually saw her for something beautiful. Even though I never would've shown it then. The party. I was so rude to her. But I only thought of her after that.

"Logan I'm gonna count to three and then I want you to open your eyes okay?" Catherine said.

I nodded and relaxed.

"One..." She sprinkled something on my body.

"Two..." Andy said a chant.

"Three..." She touched my forehead and I didn't hear her anymore. I didn't feel the couch underneath me. I felt like I was standing.

"Logan.... Logan??" I opened my eyes to find the known slut in the pack, Rosy.

"Rosy?" I said confused. I haven't seen her since that night of the party. I don't know what happened to her. People say she ran away. Not the biggest deal to me.

"Yes, welcome back to the land of reality Logan." She chuckled.

"Sorry. Just zoned out, I'll be right back." I turned from her and looked around for her. I couldn't smell her. It's like my nose doesn't remember her sent. I was looking all around and I ran right into a tiny body that fell straight down; with my body falling on top of it.

"Allison?" I asked as I looked at her face studied her face like I was seeing it for the first time.

"Logan! Get off! You're killing me." She yelled. She never had a good relation with anything or anyone related to authority.

I continued to stare at her.

"LOGAN! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" She yelled louder.

Not yet. I thought.

I got off of her and stood up and reached down. "I'm sorry Allison let me help you up."

"No don't touch me. I can get up myself. I don't need the alpha helping me." I missed her attitude. I missed a lot of things about her. I missed her.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"You said that already. You know what, I'm leaving. I hate parties." She said to me and tried to get around me.

"Please don't go. I didn't mean to knock you down that was a mistake. Please just stay." I said.

"Fine. One drink. Then I'm gone." She said as she flipped her hair and turned to leave the room we were in to go to the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen and we both made our way to the punch that was in a huge bowl on the counter.

"So why did you come tonight? I know you don't like being involved with pack activities." I asked her trying to recreate the first time this happened but leaving the dick in me out of it.

"I wanted to stay home. Trust me. But my friend Cameron forced me to come." She said taking a sip of her drink and putting it down on the counter. "Look I had a great time but sorry I have to go." She went over to Cameron and started to walk out of the house with her.

I had to get to her house like I did last time.

But then everything around me went black.

I felt myself fall uncontrollably and then I heard Andy yelling at me.

"Logan!! Wake up! Dude you okay?"

I opened my eyes to find myself back at Andy's house in present time.

"Why am I back?!" I screamed at Catherine.

"Control yourself wolf. What you ask takes lots of power. I can only do it in small parts of three to four hours at a time. We will continue tomorrow. Don't worry you'll be where you left off at."

Catherine went to the guest room and went to sleep and Andy came over and sat down next to me.

"Did you see her?" He asked me.

"Yeah.... And I watched her leave.... Again...."

___________

So sorry for the long ass update. So busy with work and finals that I didn't have time. Hope you like this chapter and I promise a sooner update!

Kisses.

-Taylor.