Make up?

Aphmau P.O.V.

D-Dante hugged m-me... He...He hugged me. Who is this? This can't be Dante. Dante would never hug me. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I bumped into a guy. "Oops, didn't see ya", I mumble. I start to walk past him, but he grabs my wrist. "H-hey! Let me go!" He looks at me. "What do you want? Leave me alone!" Suddenly I remember. "A-Aaron?!" He grins. I frown. "You should smile more. It suits you." He leaves. Was that a complement? Woah, why is every childhood bully acting really weird? "Hey." "Hmm?" I look up. Its Aaron again. "I know I was mean to you in the past, but could you forgive me?" "Uh.." "I know its hard, but could you try to?" "Why, so you can bully me after getting me to trust you? Not. A. Chance." I stomp away but he grabs me by the hips. "AHH!" He stares at me. "Please think about it." Then he leaves for real. ....What the heck was that about? I sigh and open my locker. What class did I have again? Oh shoot! Its social studies! "Argh!" I stuff my books in my bag and run, slamming my locker shut as I run past.

Travis P.O.V.

Hm.. wheres Aphmau? I sweat shes in this class..

Aphmau P.O.V.

Did the bell ring? Should I go in? I'm so confused, the teacher didn't call me in like she always does. Nobody else is here, either.. Am I early? The bell rings again. Ahh! Well, I'll have to risk it. I open the door saying," I'm so sorry, I didn't know if I was supposed to--" The teacher frowns at me. "You're being very rude. Go out the door and come back again." I do as she says. And I get a tardy.Wonderful.

~~~~~~~~time skip: after school~~~~

Aphmau P.O.V.

The guys are staring at me. Stop staring at me! I shoot them an angry glare and they all look away. Good.

I walk back home. Travis waves at me from his window. I half-wave, but then stop, and go downstairs.

Travis P.O.V.

I wave to her. She kinda waves back, but then leaves. I sigh, then sit down and do my homework.