11-Dinner and Chats

As we enter the house I noticed my mom hasn't came home yet. I text her to make sure she's ok.

Gaby: Hey mom are you ok? What time are you coming home?

Violet: Hey sweetheart I'm ok and I'm on my last shift so I'll be home soon. How's your friend ?

Gaby: He's good and ok see you home.

Violet: Ok I love you

Gaby: Love you too bye...

"Hey are you planning on standing by the door the rest of the day ?" Says Toby "No, sorry I was texting my mom to see if she's ok." "Oh ok so what did you want to talk about ?" "Um I'm going to make dinner and then we can talk in my room while we do homework." "Ok do you need help ?" "No I'm ok you can go ahead and rest if your tired or just whatever you want." He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me "Hmm whatever I want" "Not involving me" " What's the fun in that "

"Idk and I'm going to cook" I say as I walk towards my kitchen but he picks me up from my waist and turns me around to face him. As a habit I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Now this is better" he says with a smirk. Then he starts to kiss me deeply. He swipes his tongue on my lower lip and I let his tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues move together like if they were dancing. We do this for a long time. Then I stop once I hear a key being set into the lock. He puts me down and I run towards the kitchen. Toby runs after me and sits on a chair by the counter. I start to take the ingredients for spaghetti when the front door opens and my mother walks into the kitchen.

"Mom this is Toby, Toby this is my mom" I say not even turning around to look at my mom. "Hello Ms. Montez" " Hello you can call me Violet nun of that Ms.Montez business. "Ok Violet " he says " I'm gonna head upstairs to take a shower it was nice meeting you" Toby leaves and my mom looks at me "Gaby he is so cute and he's a gentlemen. Are you sure you two don't have a little thing going on ?" "Mom! No we don't we're just friends" "For now" I whisper to myself.

"What was that ?" "Nothing are you hungry? I'm making spaghetti" "Yes I am and I'll take over so you can wash up" "Mom its ok I can do it" "You take forever to make them I'll do it" "Fine, rude much" I say as I leave the kitchen to go to my room. "Love you too" she yells before I enter my room. I fall onto my bed and stare at the ceiling thinking how I'm gonna start my conversation with Toby.

"Hey doll face what are you staring at?" "Nothing in particular"I say still looking up at the ceiling "Well I'll see you at dinner then" "Ok". I hear him go into his room but gets up and heads downstairs. I hear muttering as if he's talking with my mom. But I'm to exhausted to go down, I dose off into a nap...
***
I get woken up by my mother shaking me. "Honey its time for dinner, wash up." I groan and reply" Ok mom going" I get up and head to the bathroom to wash my face,hands, and brush my teeth. That nap was good, I walk downstairs. To see Toby push in my mom's chair and does the same to me. "How was school?" "Good" we say in unison. We continue dinner in silence...