14-Western Annual Carnival 2

I decide on a short dress with red and a kinda creme color. I can put my bra that can be shown since its like a bathing suit top.

 I can put my bra that can be shown since its like a bathing suit top

I'll just leave the first two buttons open. Hope Toby doesn't get that mad about me showing off a little too much. I decide to put a natural makeup look and leave my hair out. I put my black boots on as Toby walks in. "Woahh, my Princess looks a Queen. My Queen" "Thanks" I say blushing. He swats my butt as I pick up my purse to head out. "Your a tease you know? Dressing up like this" says Toby. "Well I try my hardest" i say and wink "Let's get going"...
***
We arrived and it was amazing, all the lights and the big ferris wheel at the end. It reminds me of when I saw pictures of coachella all over snap chat. Or when I saw Divergent, when Tobias and Tris climbed the old ferris wheel."So what do you think?" "Wow. Its amazing" " I know you would like it let's go start to play some games" "Okay but can you first go get me something to drink I'll wait here" "Anything for you Princess" he said as he walked off.

Wow this place was amazing. I just stared everywhere and got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard someone whistle. "Dam you sure know how to get sexy" Said Zac "If we weren't in public I would take you right here right now babe" said one of his friends named Brandon"Can you guys just leave me alone I'm not in the mood for your bullshit so get the fuck out of my face and bother someone else " "Wow feisty I like them like that" said Brandon's brother Brayden "Are they bothering you" said a familiar voice. Toby. "Um no they were just leaving" I said trying not to start any drama. "Ok so bye, you guys can leave now"

"Bye sweet cheeks" said Zac as he walked away and winked at me. "You ok? What did they say to you ?" "Oh nothing don't worry about it I'm ok now let's go enjoy ourselves and thanks for the Pepsi" I said as I tiptoed and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Let's go then" he said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I don't know if he felt like I did but I felt as if I wanted to jump on him and kiss him to death.What am I saying ? I think my hormones are taking over and I don't know if I can contain them but I'll try...

The rest of the fair has been so fun, Toby has won me about three little stuffed animals. Funny thing is that they are all my favorite animals Dolphin, Panda, and Koala. We were on our last game when he won a huge stuffed bear. He had to carry it since the bear was taller then me and I had the other three. "Want to go on the ferris wheel princess?" "Yea but we can't bring these can we drop them off in the car ?" "Sure but we're both going this time" "of course you can't carry Timmy and these alone" " who is Timmy?" "The bear I gave him a name " "that's cute now let's go"...

We put the stuffed animals in the car and went on the ferris wheel. Its dark now since we've been here most of the day "Wow the stars look beautiful" "No they don't, they can't look better then you. Your beautiful wait no your not your gorgeous." Wow he sure knows how to treat a girl and I couldn't control myself I kissed him passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck. I played with his soft hair while he placed one hand on my neck and the other on my hip. He pulled my head closer and my body as well.

He licked my bottom lip and let his tongue enter my mouth as we kissed. I didn't noticed the ferris wheel moved seeming that Toby and I had a full blown make out session. We were interrupted by the technician that manages the ferris wheel. He coughed and we pulled apart quickly. I was blushing while Toby had a grin the reached ear to ear. We started heading to the car when I started thinking to myself. "He had the most beautiful smile I ever seen" I didn't notice I said that out loud until Toby looked around a little jealous and asked "Who's he ?"

"You, my sexy ass boyfriend" I said winking at him and smiling. He chuckled and pulled my body over his shoulder "hey!! A simple thank you would've sufficed ,put me down!!" "Nope not till we get to the car" "Toby!! My ass is all out, I'm wearing a dress. "Don't worry I put both our hats on top you ass holding the dress down" " Please put me down babe" "If you say something for me" "What's that?" "I want you to yell here and now Toby is my sexy boyfriend" "are you serious? Fine. TOBY IS MY SEXY BOYFRIEND!" "I know thanks babe" "can you put me down now? Please " "Fine we are two inches away from the car anyway"...
***
We arrived and I changed to my PJs. I was laying on my bed thinking the fun we had today when Toby walked in. He was only wearing pajama pants which hanged from his hips, I could see his v-line. His six pack was really marked. Wow. I didn't know I was staring til Toby spoke "enjoying the view? I just came to say good night and give you this" "I did enjoy the view and give me what?"

I said as he slammed his lips on mine we stood there. I don't know how long but he already had his tongue in my mouth when we heard the garage door being lifted. We pulled away quickly and I said "Good night my night in shining armor" "Good night Princess" he gave me a peck and walked out my room. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday can't wait to see what happens on the weekend or what Toby had planned out for us...