Chapter 11

Zane was freaking out, pacing back and forth the bedroom in his Pj's. He didn't know what to even do, tomorrow is Christmas...well today is Christmas. He had looked up at the clock at realized it was well past midnight already...it only made his panicking worse. He had told Aphmau about his issue, she seemed to understand well enough, but knowing her she probably told Kawaii-chan or even Katelyn by now. Meaning at whatever Christmas even Aph has planned...that secret might not make it to the end of the day and he didn't want Travis to find out that way. Plus the simple thought of Travis hating him if he found out....it only made his fear grow. He had purposely made Travis sleep on the couch tonight...and not for the reason he thinks either. The raven haired male was worried about his symptoms showing. He had already begun to throw up early in the morning, luckily Travis was such a deep sleeper that he didn't wake up when Zane got in and out of bed. Zane sat on the edge of the bed, hugging his body for the rest of the night. 

When Travis woke the next morning. He was surprised to find Zane huddled up on the edge of the bed, it looked like he had gotten little to no sleep at all. Wrapping his arms around the smaller male, afraid to hug too tight in fear he might just break him. 

"Zane...are you..ok?" the words slipped out, he didn't want to push it out of Zane, but he just had to know or it would eat at him. When no answer came, he looked down at the male he was hugging, only to find tears streaming down his face. "Zane! Please tell me what's wrong!" Travis was on the floor now, Zanes face between his hands as he wiped the tears away. 

"I-I'm sorry...so...sorry" it confused Travis and worried him to no end. 

"Sorry for what, Zane? Did something happen last night?" the multicolored eyes that looked into Travis's were full of fear and...guilt? "Zane come on...tell me...I won't be mad I promise"

"I'm..." Travis was expecting another sorry. Although Zane sucked in a deep breath before continuing and the words made Travis's eyes widen. "I'm pregnant..."

"Your...what"

"Please don't make me repeat it Travis..." more tears seemed to well up in his eyes. The fear knawing at Zane finally broke him. He didn't want to repeat it.

"That...that is what this is about..."

"Please don't hate me..."

"Zane, I don't hate you...I'll never hate you" Travis pulled Zane into an embrace, muttering 'it's ok' every now and again...the roles had been reversed for once, and Travis was finding why Zane got so worried when he got like that. The words had shocked Travis to no end, however. How in the world did it even happen? Was Zane just...able to do that? Then it dawned on him that Zane had turned into a female a month prior...and they had taken a risk one of those nights. It probably scared Zane to no end what could happen in the future and...if you asked Travis...it kinda scared him too.

-------------------------

AAHAHAHAHAH most of you got it right...although I think some of you are mind readers or something...you guys basically just predicted some of my ideas for the future of this...*squints at you guys*

But a cookie and props to @xEbony_ for being the first one to guess and *throws cookies at everyone else* there is wayyyy too many of you for me to all mention you guys here, but you all get cookies! So yay!

don't kill me plz