I got tagged

So I gotten tagged by HHenryawk88 ! He is amazing so go and check out his stories!
So on to the questions!

1) Well the character I have a crush on is not the hottest but brave and loyal and that is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls

2)The most annoying cartoon song was ... I can't really think a lot of the cartoon song I hear are awesome so I can't pick!

3)My favorite food is Steak and my favorite desert is a lemon square.

4) I dislike school because you constantly think people are judging you and you have to spend hours in boring classes.

5) My worst decision in my life was running a way form home for about 4 hours.

6) Not a lot of people talk about mlp in my town or area so I was a lone pegisister watching the mlp fandom from afar till I joined watt pad and got to meet other pegisister/bronies.

7)My favorite holiday is Christmas because of the magic and My favorite holiday special is "Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" because is brings me back to when I was a little kid.

8) Honesty I believe that Pacifica from Gravity falls need more love because she final reviled she isn't such a stuck up brat as we thought.

9) I would say my dream cross over would be Gravity falls and Mlp.

10)I would take the money and play the role! I don't mind the chipmunks!

11) The worst episode of Mlp I can remember is  the season one finally when the main six crash down the grand galloping Galla

11) The worst episode of Mlp I can remember is the season one finally when the main six crash down the grand galloping Galla....

12) The stupidest thing I think is the 2016 election...

13) I use to think Barney the Dinosaur was okay but now he is horrifying!

Tags ;)

princessluna16

-_CoolSkele_-

Mary_The_Cat_Dragon

mylittlehedgie14

whateverzzzzzz

joseyphipps

AwesomeAli16

Livvy4lyfe

Questions
1) What is your favorite fandom?

2) Who is your favorite cartoon character?

3) What is your favorite hobby?

4) What Favorite Subject in school?

5) What Least Favorite fandom?

6) What's your favorite sport?

7) What's your favorite type of food?

8) What is you favorite color?

9) What is your favorite song?

10) What do you fell about summer vacation?