Sweet

Phil woke up again, looking around for April to say he was sorry for the way he acted last night.

He walked out to the living room to see April on the couch asleep.

He sighed and picked her up gently and carried her to his bed and laying her down.

'She's an angel.' He thought.

He kissed her forehead and put a blanket on top of her and walked out to make breakfest.

[thirty minutes later.]

April woke up, rolling her neck to pop the bones. She smelt pancakes and ran down stairs.

"Still mad at me?" She asked, looking at him as he flipped a pancake.

"No. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to act like that last night." Phil said, pecking her lips.

"It's okay. Need any help?" She asked.

"No, It's okay. I'll call you when it's ready." He said, smiling at her.

She smiled at him and waited for him to get done with the stove and brought him down for a real kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, running her hands through his hair as she kissed him, tugging his bottom lip.

He smirked and sucked gently on her upper lip, his hands going down to her waist, smiling as she broke the kiss.

"What was that for?" He asked, panting softly as she pressed her forehead against his.

"For being sweet." She murmured, pecking him again before getting out of his embrace and grabbing some pancakes and putting them on some plates for him and her.

"I should be sweet to you more often." Phil said, smirking.

"C'mon lets eat." April said, smiling at him, "Thank you for cooking."

[Later on.]

April sighed, watching TV as she waited for Phil to come back from his job.

Phil was a cop, and she WAS a cop. She got fired because of one mistake.

She killed a crook but didn't mean to.

She sighed and patted a spot to where her dog Jake would come and sit up there with her.

He cuddled up to her as they watched TV together.

"You're such a good boy, ya know that?" April said as he licked her chin.

"Ewww." She muttered, smiling at the medium sized dog.

Jake was a Bengal.

Jake and April watched TV until Phil came home.

"Hey ba- oh my god, you're bleeding!" She yelled as she rushed off the couch, coming to his side where the blood was coming out, "What happened?"

"Just got kicked in the neck, I'm fine." Phil muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"C'mon, we're going to clean this up, right now." She said, grabbing his hand and leading him up-stairs to the bathroom.

He sat down on the side of the tub, tugging his shirt off and throwing it at the floor.

April grabbed a towel and cleaned the wound.

Phil hissed and bit his lip to keep from screaming.

"Fuck." He muttered.

April put the towel in the small bin, walking back over to him and putting an bandaid on his neck, pecking his lips.

"Better?" April asked as she played with his hair.

"Some-what." Phil replied, smiling at her.

"Alright. You go lay down, I'm gonna feed the dogs and make you dinner and maybe," she stopped, leaning closer to his ear, "Maybe, you'll have something extra. If you're a good boy." She said, seductively licking his ear-lobe.

He shivered and nodded as she walked away.

[ Down Stairs ]

"Hey, Jakey, Nachos! What do you guys want extra with your dinner? Ham?" April asked as she poured their dog food.

Jake gave a bark and wagged his tail, so did Nacho.

April gave them both two slices of ham and gave them their dog food.

She smiled at the two dogs, she was a good mother-dog, she guessed.

"So, what would Phil want? Hmmm.." She thought.

She chose pizza, and put a frozen pizza in the stove.

"I'm gonna go cuddle Phil, while this cooks guys." April said to her dogs, walking back up stairs.

April and Phil were cuddling when the timer went off.

"Hold on." She sighed and ran out of the room to get the pizza.

She got the pizza and put it ontop of the stove as she got plates for him and her.

She cut the pizza and put it on the plates and walked back up stairs with the dogs following her.

"Jake, Nacho stop it." April muttered as she handed Phil his plate.

"Thank you. This smells amazing." Phil said, smiling at her before pecking her lips.

They are their food together as they sat in silence.

"That tasted amazing, baby." He said, taking her dishes, "I'll wash the dishes since you made It. I'll be back."He whispered in her ear seductively, as she shivered.

She slowly shed her clothes, kicking the dogs out as she laid down on the bed, waiting for him.

Phil sighed, and turned off the water, drying his hands off.

He walked back up stairs, seeing the dogs had been kicked out, he smirked and opened his door, making sure the dogs didn't get In.

He turns around and saw...