22

Iseul POV

I was sitting and eating my lunch when I heard my doorbell ring. I stood up and walked to the door. I unlocked it and opened it only to see five guys standing in front of me.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say. They looked at me for a few seconds and then just walked in. "What the hell you think you're doing?"

"We need to talk.." Hoseok murmured.

"Okay? Come sit here." I said walking in the lounge room and sat on the couch. They all did the same. "Soo..What is it?"

"Well it's kind of a long story.." Namjoon said, before taking a deep breath and explaining everything to me.

~~

"Taehyung..l-likes me..?" I gasped. "Pff twell that's good one Namjoon. Good one" I laughed, thinking it was a really weird joke. "There's no way this would happen anyway."

"Well it is happening. So we made a plan." Jin answered. "You're going to be Jimin's girlfriend..just for a few weeks."

"Excuse me. No!" I said looking at Jimin, who only made a disgusting face. "No no and no. I think I can perfectly defend myself from it."

"How can you do that if you can't even offend yourself from girls?" Jimin made a comment. My eyes widened as I remembered the girls beating me to blacking me out. "Also, see! I told you she would act this way!" Jimin glared at the boys.

"Get out." I only said with coldness in my voice.

"You think we believed in you telling us that you fell down the stairs? Do you even know what students have found you?" Jimin sighed, running his hands through his hair. "It was me and Yoongi."

I looked at Yoongi who was already looking at me.

"It's true." He said.

"So what?" I raised my eyebrows. "Thanks for telling me, but I know what to do. It's my own business."

"Iseul-ah.." Namjoon gritted. "We came here not because of what happened to you, we came here just for you to join the plan. If not they could be fighting and it's not fine at all. Just listen."

What if I do this? How can this help them? But I can't just let Taehyung and Jungkook play some stupid game on me. I'm not a toy.

"Fine." I sighed. "But just for a few weeks and if it's not working; I'm quitting!"

"Thank god..." Hoseok relaxed. "Let's get this plan going.."

~~
It was Monday. And it was school time.

What about the plan? Well I needed to act like Jimin was my boyfriend. And that's terrible because we don't get along much and now we have to do those kisses and everything. Well ew. At first I was hesitant, but when they said we don't really had to do that, I relaxed a bit. Still I'm shaking my head no for this, but if this works, they're not going to fight.

"Hey babe." I heard Jimin plop next to me.

"Stop calling me that. You know we're not actually dating, just acting." I warned.

"Well if you act you gotta act." He said wrapping his arm around me. I uncomfortably snickered in my seat.

"Fuck you." I said.

"Shh here they come.." He whispered motioning to the door. Here they are. Taehyung and Jungkook just looking at the classroom before catching me and Jimin together. Only the thought of me and him actually dating made me want to vomit.

"Hey Iseul!" Jungkook happily cheered walking towards me. "Is Jimin annoying you again?"

"Uh--"

"Actually we're dating." Jimin said, pulling me closer towards him. "Remember when I told you that I like this girl? Well it was Iseul and yesterday I took all of my courage and told her that I like her." Jimin explained everything to an opened mouth Jungkook. I felt really bad. I saw that Taehyung was listening to everything from the back. Then I felt Jimin nudge me and then I understood that they all just need to here my approval.

"It's true. We're dating.." I tried to smile, but it just didn't came out right.

"Oh...well then congrats I guess?" Jungkook said uncomfortably. "Can we talk..Jiminie?"

"Yeah sure, bye baby." Jimin looked at me and smiled, while I really wanted to punch him in the face for calling me that stupid nickname. When he finally left with Jungkook, Taehyung looked at me and I at him. I felt the silence overcome us.

"So you're dating? I thought you hated him?" He started.

"I did hate him, but you know..feelings come and change." I said, sitting back to my seat.

"Iseul-ah..." He grabbed my arm. "What the hell you guys had planned? I know you actually can't date a guy like him."

"Why not?" I raised my head to look at his eyes. "Why can't I date Jimin? It's not your choice to who I can date and who I can't!"

"It's not like that, Iseul-ah. Let your voice down." He gritted, by his moves I felt his grip on my hand tighten. That only made me hiss in pain.

"Let me go." I hissed. "You're hurting me, don't you see??" Taehyung looked at the forming red mark on my wrist and slowly let it go.

"I'm sorry.." He slowly said backing and walking away.

I'm sorry too, Taehyung.

~~

"I hate this plan. We should end it now." I walked towards Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin.

"Why not, babe?" Jimin tried to back hug me.

"Ew, can you shut the fuck up with that? Stop it! We're not dating for real!" I screamed at him, snatching my arms around.

"Sorry sorry. Jesus, you're indeed one crazy gal.." Jimin backed away.

"So you're not actually dating?" I heard a voice.

--
Soo :3 Who do you think actually heard Iseul and Jimin that they're not dating? *Was it Taehyung or Jungkook? Find out in the next part!*

Wow. It sounded so cheesy :DD

Okay but really who do you think heard them? :D

Love you and thanks for reading!! <33 it makes my happy! <3

-Adi