59

I sat on the bench rethinking everything. It was quite a journey to bring all of my memories back.

That's why Taehyung was so surprised to see me then. He was scared that I was angry and didn't know what to do. I had no idea what happened to us. Should I tell him now? That I lost my memory and now I remember him? That I haven't actually forgave him?

I dialled Mira's phone number but she didn't answer. Guess I'm all alone now..but wait..

I dialled another persons phone and after a few beeps it answered. "Can we meet?" I asked.

"I thought you forgot about me. But sure, where?" He asked.

"I'm at the park. Just come here. I'll send you the directions."

"Okay then." He hung up.

He took a bit of time to get here, but when he did I didn't know what to say to him. I stood in front of him. But then I just opened my mouth and words started spilling out like waterfall.

"I don't know what to do Hyun-woo. Help me please! The truth is that after the incident I lost my memory and I forgot Taehyung. I acted all this time that I knew him and that I forgave him! Now I remember everything, I don't know what to tell him now! He's going to be so mad at me." I said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you tho. You're kind of my family too.."

"I knew it Iseul." He laughed.

"Huh?" I looked at up in disbelief. "How? I mean who told you?? Was it my parents?" I asked him. He just shook his head. "Mira? Jungkook? Hoseok? Who??" I started spilling names of everyone who knew the truth.

"I knew it myself." He calmly said.

"What..? How? Was it obvious?" I looked at him worried.

"It wasn't. You hid that well." He smiled. "But I could see it. Everyone could see it actually. But not everyone realised. If you were a normal person you couldn't just embrace the man who hurt you, Iseul. And the one you hurt."

"I should've told him at that time. Now what can I do.. hurt him even more?" I said completely in my own mind.

"Think what's for the best Iseul." Hyun-woo said and patted me on the shoulder.

"I think I should tell him. He needs to know the truth."

"And....you already did Iseul." Hyun-woo moved and I could see Taehyung standing a bit farther away from him with a hurt expression on his face.

-

Hyun-woo's POV

*1 hour earlier*

I was sitting on my couch in my house when my phone rang. I moved my hand to pick it up and then I answered it. Iseul's voice was the first thing I heard.

"Can we meet?"

"I thought you forgot me. But sure, where?" I laughed.

"I'm at the park. Just come here. I'll send you the directions" she said.

"Okay then." That's how it ended. I sighed.

I went towards my car. Yes. I have my own car if you're wondering. But I drove completely different way than what her message said. First I need to see someone. I parked and then stepped out of my car. I looked in front of me and sighed. I hope he agrees to this. I rang the bell and waited. Soon the door was opened by none other than Taehyung himself.

"Hyun-woo? Damn that's you? Long time no see man!" He smiled.

"Hey. Can you come with me? It's kind of urgent you see.." I said.

"Now?"

"Yes, now." I nodded.

"Okay then! Let me get ready!" He smiled and disappeared from my eyesight. He left the door open but I still stood outside. "Make yourself at home by the way!" I heard and shouted a little 'okay' back. I walked in and sat on the nearest couch I could find.

He looks so enthusiastic everywhere.. I wonder how he feels inside though. It must be not easy.

"Okay! Let's go!" He came downstairs and greeted me again. I nodded and we walked out of the house.

-

We were now standing in front of the park.

"Mind telling me why we're here?" He looked at me.

"Iseul is here." I said while looking around. My eyes trying to find her. But I saw his expression change quickly. "She has something to tell you."

"Huh? Iseul?" Taehyung looked around.

"Yes, Iseul. Please don't ask much. You'll find out soon." I smiled at him and he nodded. "Now please do as I say. It'll be better that way." I said and he stiffened. "First of all don't go with me. Stand a bit farther so that she doesn't see you and listen to all the words she has to say."

"Why are we doing that?" Taehyung looked up confused. "If she doesn't want to say them to me alone, why am I going with you then?"

"It'll be better to understand when you know that those things aren't for your ears to hear." I said. "Please. I'm not trying to harm anyone, but that's for the best."

"Okay, fine." Taehyung agreed.

"I'll go now." I said and started walking.

This plan has to work out. I don't care how, but it has to.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! I'm very sorry for this long wait on this update :( I just wanted to say that I'm really thankful for those who reads this book! Also I wanted to say that I might think that this book is coming to the end.... I mean I'll write a few parts, but yeah...just wanted to inform you that these will be the last ones. I don't know how much of them I'll write (it could be 20 :D jk there won't be 20 I hope so) so that's it. Just the thought that I'll finish this book is actually very crazy to me.. I don't want to end it but at the same time I want, so I don't know :P

Btw love all of you so much! Thank you again!
-Adi