Chapter 1: Brand New Season

The day was October 7th, the year was 2013 and it was 2:00 PM, which meant that the rush hour was gonna kick off between 3:00 and 4:00 in the city of angels known as Los Angeles, California. Traffic was smooth so far, many adults were waiting for 5:00 so that they could head home from work and Children waited for 3:00 so that they could be dismissed from school.

On a street that was named Bellagio Road, there was a house that was in the heart of the bel-air neighborhood, the house was over 20,000 square feet with 11 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, it had a priave drive with 2 large motor courts, a gorgeous formal lawn, paddle teenis court and a sunlit pool. Also included was a 2 story entry hall with a floating staircase, grand formal living rooms with high ceilings, perior details & majestic wood burning fireplace. A dining room with a junior dining room was adjacent and it overlooks verdand ground, a master suite had 2 sitting rooms, dual baths and a lavish master closet. A gourmet kitchen that was renovated with an oversized family room, a state of the art screening room, gym, wine cellar, gift wrapping room, floral arranging toom, beauty salon, 2 offices, catering kitchen and other things.

In the master suite, which had a Flat Screen HD TV, DVD player there was a young man walking from the bathroom to the closet of his house after taking a shower and he was around 5'7, had long dark brown hair, had green eyes and was 20 years old. The person was Lorenzo Miller, who is the son of a popular dance teacher named Abby Lee Miller and she taught him how to be a great dancer.

Lorenzo opened the closet door to see what he was gonna wear, he looked closely and after thinking about it, he chose a los angeles clippers warm up set. The short sleeved shirt was button down and had the Clippers name and Nike logo on the front and the pants had a black stripe on the waist and was red all over.

"All right, this is what i'll wear." Lorenzo said to himself as he then put on the clothes and on his feet were some Nike sneakers and he combed his long hair to make it wavy and after he was done making up his bed and cleaned up a little bit, it was time to head to the Abby Lee Dance Company which is his mother's studio. So he headed to the garage and walked to his SUV, which was a Cadillac Escalade that was painted red.

Seven minutes later, Lorenzo turned off of the Santa Monica Boulevard exit and onto the street itself and a minute later, he approached a beige building with red awnings and in the middle of them was the entrance, above it had the words "LA" with the ALDC Logo in the letters, then Lorenzo turned into a driveway and parked his escalade.

He got out of the car and headed inside of the studio and the first thing he saw was a seating area where parents sat while their kids danced, the studio had a dance wear store named Broadway Baby's Dancewear and Costume Shoppe, which was named after a dog that the Miller's owned that had passed the year before, Broadway Baby and there were four dance rooms, separate showers, changing room known as the dancer's den and then while Lorenzo was standing near the entrance of Studio A, which had the seating area on the left of the studio at the door and he felt a gentle tapping on his shoulder and then he turned around and saw that the tapping came from a brown haired heavyset woman that was 47, had green eyes and was 5'7, the woman that was standing in front of him was his mother, Abby Lee Miller.

"Hello, mom. I know that tapping from anywhere." Lorenzo chuckled.

"Hello, sweetie." Abby said, giving her son a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good." Lorenzo replied. "Yesterday, i went to the nursing home to visit Grandma."

"You did?" Abby responded, she knew that her mother, Maryen Lorrain Miller was suffering from Colon Cancer since the summer and she was in Stage IV and because of that, Maryen was in hospice care. "How was she doing?"

"She was doing ok." Lorenzo stated.

"Logan, to be honest with you, it probably won't be long until she's called home."