absentmindedly!!

Walking down the lake side, loneliest soul struggles to realize the mentality of REAL human beings (the brain itself ironically emphasizes the word real). Pin drop silence evade the lake.
"Liz, Liz... Lizzieeee!!!!
Oh girl! What's wrong?" Suddenly coming back to reality, I saw Lucy frowning at me. I stared at her for a moment and then turned my head around to notice;I was not alone and it was definitely the noisiest lakeside, where I have never forgot to step in since 12.5.2015.
"Lizzie, can you hear me or seriously are you even deaf?" I heard Lucy shouting at me, and that made me come back from those flashing memories I never wanted to think of or should I say what never went out of my head, not even once. I've always tried to trow those memories out of me but I never did get a chance.
Lucy was still waiting for me to reply, I opened my mouth but nothing came out of my mouth, I think my tongue is twisted.
"Come on Liz" said Lucy dragging me out of there. "I think" Lucy continued "I should get you to a doctor, in fact a physiatrist" and she gave me a talk-out-you-idiot reaction. Finally I said "I'm sorry". Lucy looked into my eyes and understood. "Ah! Thank god this girl's brain is not paralyzed" said Lucy and blinked at me. Knowing her so well I realized that she is trying to lighten up my mood. I faked a smile but Lucy knowing me too badly well, she said "girl if you are not going to smile from your heart I'm definitely going to..."
" going to" I interrupted. "Going to" continued Lucy in a sheepish way "push you into this lake, you idiot, and I'm serious this time". She will definitely do that and I know that for sure because she is that type of a girl who will do anything to cheer up someone or even to piss off. I smiled genuinely, this time not because Lucy wanted to but to see her innocent little eyes glitter from happiness. " I love you idiot" said I giving her a little hug and we walked home.
When we stepped in through the door, I saw mom sitting with her laptop, raised her head to us and gave a welcome smile but not a word came out. We went straight into my room, Lucy sat on the couch and switched on the TV.