Lightning Dragon/An annoying hitman

~Natsu's POV~

Once I snap out of the weird trance the song put me in, I see all the guild members running out of the guild. I was about to follow them, but my intuition told me to stop, so I did. And when I did, I put my hand where the door frame was, but I couldn't get passed it. And neither could Gajeel (except he, in some cases, face planted into the runes), the Master had a heart attack just then. Scaring me like hell.   We took him to the infirmary where I decided to take a peek into his future, and I glad yet sad about it. Soon I talked (begged) Levy to help me and Gajeel get out of the runes. Soon ERza woke up thanks to her fake eye and went after Evergreen. And she left leaving me and Gajeel to watch the results, Lucy beating Bickslow, Erza defeating Evergreen, and so on.

Soon I became restless, and it doesn't help that I could sense Reborn near by, but something was wrong. I could tell, just by his aura he seemed, confused, and worried. Now that's new. Soon I could hear a child foot steps, and I knew what was wrong. Instead of a 20 year old, suit wearing, obsidian eyed hitman (with a charmeleon on his hat), there was a child, no more than 3-5 years old wearing a fedora, a mini suit, round obsidian eyes, and an animated chameleon on his hat. 

"Damn Reborn, what happened to you?" I asked looking at him through the runes in the door frame. "Checker face. Curse. Pacifier. Do I need to continue?" He said in a somewhat squeaky voice with annoyance hidden within it. I simply shake my head and smile, "At least you're not trapped in here. Hey can you beat up some people for me?" I asked looking in his eyes telling him that i was serious. "Sure who do you need me to torture?" he asked me transforming the chameleon (Leon if i remember correctly) into a gun.

"Laxus Dreyar , il Maestro del nipote del Fairy Tail della gilda . Egli deve essere in attesa nella chiesa all'altra estremità della città . Lui è biondo, ingombranti , e ha una cicatrice lampo sopra l'occhio . La cicatrice da solo dovrebbe dirvi suo elemento .*" Natsu informed Reborn in Italian. "Va bene allora , potrei dire che arrogante . Non è vero? "** Reborn asked/respond in Italian. "Yep." I said popping the p. Soon Renato is walking away from me heading to the church. Soon the rune is down, "Finally!" I yelled as I run to where Laxus is supposed to be with Gajeel telling (Yelling) at me to 'let him defeat him' or 'let him beat him up at least a little'.

But I sweat dropped at the scene that was in front of me when we got there. Reborn was sitting on top of Laxus who was knocked out and had a ton of bruises (and injuries in general) and was drinking an expresso. "You'll never change, will you?' I asked. He looks at me and simply says, "Nope. Hey what took you so long?" he asked the last part looking at me. "We barely gotten the runes that were trapping us broken." I said quite bluntly. "ah, makes sense." Renato said continuing drinking his espresso. Soon Gajeel runs up to me,"How *phant* can you *phant* run so fast?" He said obviously tired. "I'm really energetic. And trained" I explained again quite bluntly looking at him.

I turned back to Reborn, "Thanks Reborn. I'm pretty sure it helped you too, didn't it?" I asked. "Yep!" he said cheerfully. I simply laugh at his antics, and Gajeel is so lost right now. "You know this brat?" Gajeel said. *BANG* and Gajeel's knocked out with Reborn now standing on my shoulder. I just start laughing, "You really won't change will you Reborn?", "I already told you, nope!" Reborn said.

"Okay, 1,2,3, and UP!" I said as I basically picked up Gajeel like a sack of potatoes. I start walking back to the guild where the Master recovered and we started to finish the floats and other things for the festival were hosting. And I get to take place in the festival, knowing I have a hitman watching over me (And I know he will appear in the most randomest times and scare the crap out of my friends) and will fight along side me, and probably bug me too.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*"Laxus Dreyar, the Master of the Fairy Tail guild's grandson. He should be waiting in the church at the other end of the town. He's blond, bulky, and has a lightning scar over his eye. The scar alone should tell you his element."

**"Okay then, I could tell he cocky. Isn't he?"