27

Edward

"mnhmm. God you guys are so good. " bella said as we tried to catch our breath after the awesome sex against the alley wall. We grinned and nuzzled her neck and breasts. She smiled and held my hand. She glanced at my watch and blanched. "shit fucking shit. It's 6-45. We're going to be so late and Klaus will be pissed. " we looked at her confused and jasper held her by the shoulders. "babe the sacrifice is at 8. We can go there from here. " he said. Bella looked at us if we had gone nuts. "you four want me to go to the sacrifice smelling like sex? And let me remind you a sacrifice which has both my sires present ? No way. I am in no manner doing that. That's totally disrespectful and Elijah and Klaus will not allow it. Ever. Not to mention they will rip you four a new one. " now I was confused, "disrespectful why babe? You are our mate. It's natural. " I asked her. Bella sighed. "babe I know it's natural. But they are my sires. My parents you could say. You do not go in front of your parents smelling and looking like sexed up. It is demeaning especially for girls especially from the age and time I come. And from where they come. Even more. You may think I am being a bit over board. But we can't fight our ingrained values. Sure Damon may be crass and lewd but you will never find him making out or groping Alice in Carlisle, or any of your presence. It's just ingrained. The Salvatores May be just 150 but they have been mentored by me. And even if they make out in front of you, never in front of Klaus or Elijah. They won't even mention our past escapades in front of them so as to not disrespect them. You will never find rebekah doing more than a kiss or sitting in stefans lap or holding hands same with Klaus and rose. It's how they and I have been bought up. The Salvatores had a father who wad old fashioned even for those times. They are completely southern Italian gentlemen. Actually Damon more than Stefan. Though he may not show it. I hope you understand. We have to show respect to the originals. Mainly Klaus and Elijah. " she sstressed the last part. We nodded thoughtfully. She was right. Bella smiled and led us home where we took different bathrooms and had quick showers before changing into fresh clothes. Bella came out looking utterly beautiful. She wore a black minidress with Brown leather jacket and white heels.

Jasper

Jasper

We arrived at the sacrificial site to see everyone there. Katherine was a circle of fire while the female wolf who attacked Damon was in another. Elena was annoyingly screaming for help in the third circle. Bella went straight to her and smacked her. "shut up. You are not dying today. So shut up. " we raised our eyebrows at that and Klaus bounded to Bella. "what you you mean, my protege? Do you not want me to break this curse, isa? " he asked. She shook her head and touched his arm. "nik you should know better than to doubt me. And on not killing her, I found out from my magic that if you kill her you won't be able to create more hybrids. It requires the doppelbitches blood to change them. Your mother wants to prevent you so is misleading your witches. You just need to drink from her. But only little. And then pour some blood on the altar. Ok?" Klaus nodded in thought and Elijah approached them. We stood in awe at their power. We realised that we had been wasting our lives as vampires following the same circle when there was my mate and her friends who knew and enjoyed so much. Magic was something we had never experienced before meeting our mate. Edward nodded at my thoughts. He gestured to the others showing they were thinking the same. We turned to see Klaus at the Centre and Bella moving behind him telling the witch to back off. "if anyone is breaking this curse for Klaus it's me. I have waited 400 years for this. " Klaus, Elijah, Damon and Stefan smiled and kol and rebekah smirked. The witch just smiled and hugged Bella before moving back. Bella started chanting in Latin and we stepped back as fire lit up around the three to be sacrificed and the posts around them brightened. Bella cut her hand and let it bleed on the moonstone. Elijah gasped. "she bound herself to him. Now nothing can hurt either of them as white oak stakes are useless on Bella and other things useless on Klaus. Even a werewolf bite won't kill her. Since she and he are both mated to their respective mates, it is extended to you too. " we stood stunned as we watched Bella secure our immortality. Klaus looked on proud. Bella smiled and uttered. "not just me and Klaus. I hereby bound myself to all of you present. Except the sacrifices. All my family is bound to me and Klaus. " so saying she spilled a bowl of blood which smelled like a mixture of us all into the sacrifice. We stood awed at the love for family that our mate possessed. We continued to watch as our mate chanted and the fire lit up further and suddenly thunder sounded. "it's time. Werewolf sacrifice. " bella said to Klaus and he nodded. He went to the circle of fire where the werewolf was kept. The fire died out immediately and he stepped in. He didn't waste anytime and ripped her heart out. Rosalie gasped as did esme. Klaus looked remorseful at rose but she nodded reigning in her shock and smiled. "she deserved it babe. They all do. Go ahead. Free yourself. " she said. Klaus smiled and blew her a soft kiss. Bella chanted as Klaus added the blood of the wolf to the alter. She smirked at him which he returned. Damon nd Stefan stood and went forward as did Elijah and smirked. Klaus went up to Katherine and raised the stake. "good bye Katherine " resounded across the site. Klaus plunged the stake in her heart and stepped back as she burned. "finally " Damon muttered smirking. Klaus took the ashes and added them to the alter. "time for finale " Bella said and Klaus motioned Elena forward. She tried to run but Stefan and Damon caught her and brought her struggling form forward. "what are you both doing? You have to save me not sacrifice me. " she screeched. They ignored her and went back to their original place. "well I would apologize but you are not worth it anyway. " Klaus said and tugged her forward harshly biting into her neck. He drank from her and drew back dropping her unconscious form on the floor. He staggered and moved. Bella smiled. We soon heard bones cracking and rose dropped in agony. Bella gestured me to use my gift which I did. Elijah held rose back with kol's help. Klaus bent forward like an animal and suddenly howled, his fangs on display nd his eyes golden. He transformed into a wolf and ran off into the night.Elijah went after him. Bella rushed to us. "he needs to feel free take rose home. We will be there in some days. Maximum three days ok? " we nodded and she ran off as we helped rose up.