Second Date

Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris's Son Luke ~

The next night, Vallory's dad brought her over to my house. I was prepared to surprise her with a small gift and our second date to the roller skate rink. She rang the door bell and I opened it. I was dressed in shorts and a plain white T-shirt. I had told her over the phone to dress comfortable. She came in smiling and her dad left. 

She wore her hair in a tight ponytail, she had jean shorts and a plain white crop top with a little black mustache in the middle. I handed her, her present. It was in a green sparkle bag with a lime green ribbon on the string. She gasped when she opened up the little box inside. It was a silver heart necklace. 

"It's beautiful!" She kissed me on the cheek and I blushed. "So, where are we going tonight?" She asked. I took the necklace from her and put it around her neck. 

"The roller skate rink." I answered. 

"That's sounds like tons of fun!" She jumped up and down and hugged me. The limo waited outside and she gasped when she saw it.

"A LIMO!" She bounded down the steps and I laughed. She was so excited because of what I set up and that made me smile from ear to ear. 

~ Later at the roller skate rink

We skated around. We were both having so much fun. I bought her some snacks at the concession stand ans we sat on a bench and ate them. She set her head on my shoulder as she sipped her blue slush. 

"Attention everyone, this is now a couple skate for the next song." Vallory jumped up and set her slush on the bench. She grabbed my hand and we skated into the rink. Hand in hand we skated around. We laughed and talked as the music blared a romantic song. 

Vallory's wheel caught mine and she summer salted through the air landing on her head. I fell to the ground from the impact, but jumped right up when I saw her laying unconscious on the floor, blood everywhere.