Chapter 9 :D

After we had watched the movies it was half three and I was dead on my feet. 

"Cooonnnnrrraddd" I whined "carry me to beeeddddd, I'm too tired and my body wont function properly"

He chuckled but to my surprise scooped me up in his arms and carried me up hall to my room.

He pulled back the covers of my bed and lay me down softly removing my shoes. As he turned to leave I tugged at his arm and blearily said "No, I dont want you to leave.... stay" I sighed softly sleep pulling my brain towards it. 

The last thing I remeber is to big, soft arms wrapping me in them and my head resting against a soft cotton tee.

______________________

When I woke up my teddybear (a.k.a Conrad) was gone and I was all alone. :( 

I pulled back the covers and stepped out of the bed. Need. Food. Fast. My stomach growled at me.

I opened my door and skipped down the hall and into the kitchen. 

"Morning" I chirped to Lara and Gavin sitting at the table reading newspapers.

"Morning doll, how are you?" Lara says looking up at me with a saddened expression on her face.

Pretending not to notice and not to be sad I smile and nod "I am fantastic ". Lara just laughs softly and replies

"Well thats good, what are you and the boys doin today? I noticed you and Conrad are quite close have you got anything planned?"

She smiled a hidden smile like she knew something I didn't...... weird.

I brushed it off replying "Urmmm no not really, actually do you happen to know where all the boys are?" I say slightly confused as I fix my-self some toast and chocolate spread, spreading the chocolate on nice and thick.

"Pool" Both Gavin and Lara replied. I laugh at their similarity. "But it's like 11 in the morning!" I say slightly surprised.

"Yeah, they spend every waking hour at that thing, it's a wonder they don't all become prunes!" Gavin exclaims while laughing. 

"Morning beauiful!" Conrad calls coming through the glass sliding doors in shorts and....... no top (eep!)

"Oh, you and I both know I am in no way beautiful right now !" I call back.

He walks over and wraps his large arms around my tiny waist resting his chin on my head. 

"But Gem, your always pretty !" He practically shouts making me giggle.... wait I don't giggle!

I turn around and face him "Ha.HA so funny" 

He lifts his hand to my face and wipes away some chocolate..... how embarrising can you get.

He leans down wispering in my ear "I wasn't being sarcastic" 

I surpress a shiver and break away from his embrace. "I'm gonna change for the pool" I say walking towards my room.

"I'll come with and help you decided" Conrad says following after me.

Me being the thick I am didn't get the dirtyness intended and let him come after me.

I walk over to my wardrobe I stop and stare at my options and pick out 3 possibles and lay them on the bed on which Conrad has decided to lounge himself.

The first bikini was neon pink that tied in strings at the sides and behind the neck.

The second was a gold shiny bikini with a kind of wrap to match.

The third was my favorite, it was Bright red and the top was kind of like a boob tube with criss cross spaghetti staps to the neck and the bottoms were actually a skirt, They both had dimonted scattered on them.

"This one" Conrad said pointing at the red one.

"Ah, just the one I was going to pick" I smile at him and pick up the bikini. 

"Out" I command to Conrad.

"Nawww pwease let me stay I promise I wont look!" He gave me those damn puppy dog eyes. MUST NOT GIVE IN.

"FINE" I yell exasperated "But you have to turn around!" 

He pouts but does has he's told.

"Ok done you can look now" I say attempting to tie the straps behind my neck.

"DAAYYYUUMMMM" Conrad says, his eyes rakeing my body.

"Thanking you, come on lets hit the pool boy!" I say rushing out the door and towards the pool.

"MOVE" I yell at the boys in the pool and cannonball into the pool.

I resurface to a very surprised bunch of lads. I just ignore them and swim to the edge of the pool where Conrad yanks me out.

"Alri lads?" I say fixing my now plastered hair.

I hear a few mumbles and what not and take that as a 'good'.

"Jeez girl, you look damn sexy" Dylan says his eyes roaming my body.

I see Conrad shoot him a dirty glare over my shoulder.

"What dude she is!" Dylan exclaims again earning a chuckle from the rest of the boys.

I decide that maybe Conrad needs to cool off so as fast as possible I run behind him and shove him into the pool, little did i know, Josh had been standing beside him and also fell in.... Whoopsie.