Chapter 13 XD x

I woke up wrapped in Conrads strong tan, arms. Mmmm he smells good. My eyes snap open. Oh I did not just say that! When I look up I see Josh opening his eyes and smiling at me. Well, that is until he sees Conrads arm around me. His face hardens and he jumps off the bed, storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. 

Okayyyyy........

I turn around to face Conrad, only to find he's awake.

"Hey there stranger" He smiles down at me with twinkling eyes, his hair falls per-..... No! No! This can't happen!!! Ever since I got here my icy heart has slowly been melting and I don't like it, not one bit! Ever since the thing with....... 

Conrads eyes widen with concern as my expression contortes into a painfilled one with anger and embarrassment thrown in. 

"What happened?" Con lifts my chin and looks straight into my eyes. "Tell me" I have to look away, I have to get away in fear of all my feelings over-flowing like boiling water in a pot. I do the one thing I always do when I'm confused or I don't know what to do. I ran.

I sprint out the door and down the corridor towards the front door. I run past Alex who tries to chase after me, but I'm too fast and out run him and run down the long lane. Eventually I reach a large tree and lean against it trying to catch my breath. My knees just give in and I cry my eyes out over everything. My life, my uncle and what happened back home that made me leave.

*Flash back* 

"Whore" someone yelled at me from accross the hall. 

"Did you hear that she practically begged him to do her" Kylie fake whispered to Sarah.

"Yeah what a slappar! Especially since everyone knew he was yours to begin with" Sarah laughed loudly and glared at me from her locker.

I shouldn't have played him. He was dangerous and I knew it. I just wanted to live on the edge.

I was drunk, stupid and wild.

He invited me into his house and pushed me against the wall. I only gigled as I thought he was only messing around. He let me to his room feeling me all over. I was too drunk to think twice. 

When he started to take off my dress I panicked. What was I doing! I pulled away from him but he only held on tighter. I pleaded with him to stop but he wouldn't. Just as he was about to remove my underwear I kneed him in his family jewels and legged it out of the house. 

Next day all I knew was that he had told everyone that we hooked up and that I was practically begging for him. The thought actually made me want to throw up. Then came all the rumors and snide comments and tripping up and shoving into lockers. 1 week later I left. 

*End of flasback*

After about an hour I eventually returned to the house looking like shit.

"Gemma, where the flip did you go!?!" Alex pulls me into a hug and stares down at me his eyes searching mine for something. When he's satisfied it isn't there he stops.

"I just.... had to clear my mind a lil' " I smile softly before turning towards my room. I need a major DMC with someone and I knew just who would listen... although I  have a feeling they were majorly angry at me.

I walk past my room and towards Conrads, silently praying he would understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So thats why you ran out this morning??" Conrad asks, confusion crossing his face.

I decided to tell him everything, and I mean everything. All the feelings from the past month from my uncle, to the thing with Kyle. But it wasn't until he had heard all of it when I broke down.