I Missed you

It's early afternoon and I'm missing my husband! I forgot my lunch that Mrs Jones had left on the side for me, so I decide to see Christian. Leaving my office I leave a note on Hannahs desk saying I've gone out for my lunch. Even though she's older than me she has so much respect for me and I for her. She's a good assistant. Sawyer leaps up when he sees me. "Could you take me to Grey House please? Don't tell Taylor because he'll tell Christian" he looks at me confused. "Yes ma'am" maybe I should tell him why he might think I'm up to something, well I am. "I want to surprise Christian" I clarify.
Getting in the back of the SUV, I feel excited to see him. I get this feeling all the time but there's something more to it. Maybe it's that rain check or the stopping at starting and breaking off kisses. "Mrs Grey we're here" pulling up on the curb "thanks Luke" leaping out of the car I make my way in Christians building and to the elevator. I press the button to the 22nd floor. The elevation buzzes and the doors open. I make my way out and walk to his office. Andrea stops me "Mrs Grey! We wasn't expecting you? Would you like me to buzz Mr Grey to let him know your here?" What's with all the questions maybe his got someone with him or his in a meeting. Hell his my husband I can see him if I want to see him. "No it's fine" Walking past her desk, no bothering to knock on the door i slide in to Christians office. Surprisingly his looking out of the window. I don't think he's heard me. I creep up behind him, placing my front on his muscular back. "I missed you" I whisper in he's ear and gently bite his ear lobe. I turn round seeing a table full of men in suits. I stiffen. Fifty turns around and whispers "you sure know how to make an entrance. I missed you too! Excuse me for a moment please" he says to the men. Christian grabs my elbow and pulls me out of the room. Looking at Andrea I see her smiling probably thinking to herself 'told you so'. "Ana what are you doing here? Are the children okay?" He's tense "yes there fine, I just missed you and thought we could do lunch but your busy it doesn't matter" suddenly he pushes me up the wall and his lips find mine. I feel is growing erection on my hip. "I missed you too, I'm never too busy for you Mrs Grey you should know that. But you should have called" he senses my embarrassment "can i not surprise my husband?" He kisses me soundly again and wraps his arms around my waist. I sag on him and put my hands in his hair tugging it so his tongue is deeper in my mouth I moan softly. A nock on the door interrupts us. I pull away. That's the 6th time today! Christian groans to him self. "Yes!" I hate it went he shouts. I slap his arm telling him to behave. "Sir are you coming back to the meeting?" It's Andrea. "Go Christian it's my fault I should have called you" I mouth to him. He puts his forehead on mine "tell them to wait 2 minutes" now he just sounds pissed, God now I'm the reason for his change of mood. "Yes sir" Andrea must be used to his mood swings or just ignores it like me. "I'm sorry baby I have to go" I rest my head on his chest. "I miss having you to my self" I whine "I know baby me too" he kisses me just as the kiss depends he pulls away. "Don't if you carry on I won't finish my meeting" his right. I lean up and kiss his cheek "as you wish Christian" he opens the door and whispers in my ear "laters baby" and bites my ear lobe I Yelp and smack his arm he smirks and turns his heel walking back to his office without a backwards glance.