Teddy Bear

Christian is skipping every red traffic light to get to the hospital. "Ana!! Breathe baby its going to be okay" i didn't realise i was holding my breathe. I reach out for Christians hand and squeeze it, he then places his hand in my lap. I then hold it for dear life thinking about my baby boy. 

We have been on the children's ward for about half an hour now and still no news. Christians practically runs up and down the waiting room on his phone to someone i can just about grasp his convocation.  "Mr and Mrs Grey?" two men walk in the room. One of the men turn to me. "y..es" i can just about string a word together. "I have Theodore's test results back, I'm afraid its not good news" I'm heart sinks just as I'm about to give way Christian grabs me and pulls me into his arms. I feel so weak, helpless for my Teddy i want to help me but i don't know what i can possibly do. "Teddy has something called pneumonia, this means that he will need to stay in for the next couple of days we need to keep a close eye on him because of his age" i sense christian tense, i squeeze his arm. "And because his my son" i would normally slap him but i don't care i just want my baby boy to be well again. "As i said Mr Grey we will do all we can for him, ill let you know on the progress"