Welcome to Dauntless: part 1

A/N: I skipped the test. So this is the choosing.

Emilia POV:

"I'm gonna choose Dauntless so I'll be with Tyler. What about you?" My sister Alexia said. "Easy, Dauntless!" I said happily.

"Emilia! Alexia! Come on!" Dad shouted. "Coming!" We said at the same time.

† TIME SKIP †

"Alexia Waters." Marcus Eaton says.

She cuts her hand and... "Dauntless!" Marcus says.

"Emilia Waters." I go down to the stage. I take the knife and grit my teeth as I cut my palm. The blood goes into the bowl with the coals.

"Dauntless!" Marcus says. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. And grab the cloth and walk over to the Dauntless seats as they cheered.
After the last people chose it was time to go. The Dauntless left first. As me and Lex past our parents we saw them look sad. I turned away and as we made it out. We ran towards the tracks.

"There climbing!?" I heard Alexia say. And I started up. "And so are we!" I said. As we made it to the tracks I pulled Alexia up and followed them as we jumped onto the moving, you heard me right, moving, train.

****A little bit later****

"There jumping off the train!" I heard a Candor girl say. Lexi and I looked at one another. "On three!" Alexia said. "ONE... TWO... THREE!!!!" I shouted as we jumped. Landing in the gravel on the roof. "BAM-WHAT" I shouted making the people on the roof look at me strangely. "She does that a lot people! Okay?" Alexia said. "Now, is that enough talking?" A man with tattoos on his arms say. "Tyler?!" Alexia and I shouted. "Em! Lex!" Tyler said walking over and bear hugging us at the same time. "What is going on?" A man who looked about Tyler's age said. And I recognized him right away. "ERIC JASON COULTER WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!" I shouted. His eyes widened looking scared of me. "Oh shit." He said "Oh shit is right Mister!!" I shouted. "Em, just jump." Tyler said groaning. I paused sending a glare and mouthed "Asshole." Eric's way and... jumped off the roof into a hole. And I landed in a net.