Welcome to Dauntless: part 2

Emilia POV

FLASHBACK: And I landed in a net.

###############################

"That was awsome!" I shouted laughing like a crazy person. Then the net titled. I almost fell on the concrete floor if a guy, I mean HOT guy caught me. "What's your name? Is it long? You can change it just this once" He told me. "Emily." I said as confidant as I could after jumping off a moving train and jumping off a roof about 10 stories up. "First jumper Emily! Welcome to Dauntless."  He said.

            Time skip in the TARDIS

After everyone jumped and Eric and Tyler jumped.  Turns out Hot Guy's name is Four and he normally works in the tech room but he's training us innatates to be Dauntless. It also turns out we will be sharing a dorm, girls and boys and everyone can see us go to the bathroom and take a shower. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPEN!!!!!" I shouted and everyone turned to look at me. "WHAT IS THERE SOMETHING ON ME?!" I shouted getting even more angry. Alexia looked at the Candor girl, Christina and Abnigation girl, Tris and said, "She has anger issues so be careful when she's mad or things could end  badly. She even once beat up a 19 year old Erudite for staring at her butt." They looked slightly scared as she said that.

"OMG! Seriously!" Some girl said. I flipped my hair after I changed and walked out heading to the dining room.

A/N

Sorry about the wait I couldn't think of anything to write. Hope you forgive me.  Bye!      :-*