Chapter 2

--The Next Morning--
Harmony's POV:

Hearing my alarm go off I take my phone and turn it off. I checked my notifications to see a text from Bre.

BreBear😍💕: Hey Goodmoring Harmony, I'm picking you up so be outside by 7:30. P.S don't eat anything I'm taking you out.

I left her on read and proceeded to my bathroom. I looked like a mess with strands of hair in my face and my shirt slightly falling off my shoulder. I hopped in the shower for about 15 minutes before getting out to get dressed. I put on a gray Jordan baseball Jersey, black skinny jeans, a black beanie, and gray vans.

It was 7:27 by the time I was done I didn't even bother putting on makeup

It was 7:27 by the time I was done I didn't even bother putting on makeup. I went outside and sat on the stairs while checking my feed. I saw Bre's white Maserati pull up and she go out walking towards me.

Bre: "Hey beautiful let's go I don't want to be late for our reservation"

--Skipped Car Scene--

Waitress: "Hi, welcome to IHOP do you know what you want to drink?"  She asked mostly looking at Bre, giving her a wink

I think Bre caught what the waitress was trying to do and spoke up

Bre: "My girlfriend and I would like orange juice please"

The waitress rolls her eyes and walks away. Trying to move her hips a little bit too hard with her flat ass.

Bre: "I can't with thots like her she sees my girl right here and still trys to flirt with me" she utters making a stank face

I blush really hard

Harmony: "Oh so I'm your girl now?"

She starts smiling like a little kid on Christmas.

Bre: "Yeah, you gotta meet the squad first tho"

Harmony: "Oh okay" I say as I try to hide my face

Bre: "Don't try to hide your face ma you're beau-"

The rude waitress cuts her off

Waitress: "Here are your drinks, do you know what you're ordering?"

Bre: "Yes we do, Bae go first"

Harmony: "I would like the blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs and smoke sausage" I say with the most fakest smile