Chapter 2.

Hannah's POV:

Hannah's POV:

I blinked a couple times trying to open my eyes but it seemed like mission impossible. My head was killing me,it was like a bunch of monkeys pounding on my brain with ball peen hammers. I groaned turning on my side and cuddled closer to my pillow. 

Wait a minute... Pillow?

I gasped sitting up almost breaking my neck doing so. I rubbed my eyes a couple times then looked around me. I was in some small and cosy bedroom. It had dark blue walls and a brown carpet floor.
The bed I was sitting on was big enough to fit two people and there was a wooden night stand next to it. On it,was a tissue box and a night light. The window was in the corner and the curtains were closed.

"Hey you're awake."I jumped and followed the source of the voice until my eyes met with a very familiar face. Standing right in front of me was a muscular figure with brown hair and hazel eyes. He walked closer to me and handed me a cup of water which I gladly took. 

My throat was really dry.

I looked down at the cup and that's when myself-awareness kicked in as I began to piece together what happened yesterday. Then a numbing sensation rushed in and I felt a slight ringing in my ears. He was speaking to me but I couldn't quiet make out what he was saying.

Yesterday's scene replayed in my head. I was almost killed and my aggressor was definitely not what you can call normal. The way his weird colored eyes bored into mine..Could it be possible that he was wearing yellow colored contact lenses? Maybe he likes scaring people by changing his eye color.

Okay now I'm just being stupid. What kind of decent person would do this to someone? Well..what about his pointy teeth? Was he going to a costume party? No,no.. His dentist must be very proud.

"Are you okay?"He asked snapping me out of my thoughts as he sat on the edge of the mattress.
I shook my head and place the cup on the nightstand. "You killed him."
Mystery boy sighed and ran a hand through his perfectly combed hair.
"If I didn't he could've ended both of us."He explained.

"You could've just let me die you don't even know me anyway!!"
"I wasn't just gonna let him kill you!!"
"When you kill a murderer the amount of killers in this world will always be the same."I snapped at him.
"I was just trying to protect you. You can at least say thank you!"He snapped back.
"Killing is never the solution!!"I finally said.
He got quiet,then stood up and walked toward the door."You know what?You're right!I'm sorry for saving your life."He finally said before walking out. I rolled out of bed and jogged down the stairs after him.

"You can't just walk out in the middle of a fight!"
"Oh yeah?Watch me."
"I'm not done with what I was saying!"
"I don't care"He said plopping down on the couch,grabbing the tv remote.
I groaned and sat next him snatching the remote away from his hand.
"Hey I need that." He whined
"You wanna watch tv in a time like this?"
"A time like what?"

Is he being serious right now?

"A girl you saved yesterday was knocked out in your house,she wakes up,you pick a fight with her and then you just watch tv?"
He shrugged and looked at the blank tv screen "You seem fine to me."

That guy is unbelievable.

I ran a hand through my hair in frustration before sighing in defeat."My aggressor wasn't normal."
He scoffed "Uh yeah thank you for stating the obvious."
"No I mean,he looked weird and scary. It was almost like..He was a vampire or something I don't know.."

He widened his eyes and snapped his head toward me so fast I was surprised he didn't break his neck. He then let out a nervous laugh."What?Vampire?I'm pretty sure you took way too many hits on that little brain of yours."He mocked.
"Mock all you want but I saw how pointy his teeth was. If those weren't fangs then what were they?"
"Don't know,don't care."
I raised my eye brow at him."Are you kidding me?"
"I believe the real question is,are YOU kidding me?Vampires aren't real. They don't exist and they never will."He rolled his eyes at me.
"You know what? Whatever. I'm done fighting with you."I threw the remote at him and crossed my arms glaring at the screen.

He sighed. "Maybe you're right we started off on the wrong page.I'm Hunter Johnson a junior at Pasadena high school. What about you?"He said taking his hand out for me to shake.
"I'm Hannah,I'm 16 years old and I..."

Wait..Who am I?

I widened my eyes as my heart rate increased. I stood up and started nervously walking around the room like a lunatic. I can't believe this...I was so caught up in fighting with Hunter that I completely forgot this major detail.

No no no this can't be happening! Come on Hannah think,THINK!

"You're what?"He asked in complete confusion.
"I don't know. I don't remember anything about me except my name and age. I was running like crazy yesterday night but I had no idea where I was going or how I got here. It's like...I appeared out of nowhere."I yelled at him as if it was his fault.
"Huh..."He bit his bottom lip and looked away. He then stood up and walked toward me. "Okay um I want you to calm to down okay?"
"CALM DOWN? I CAN'T CALM DOWN! I'M A GIRL WITH NO HOME, NO MEMORY, NOTHING!"
"Well you're just amnesiac your memory will back to you soon..At least I hope."
I looked down and shook my head as tears started forming in my eyes. This was really happening and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to cope with myself or if I'm gonna gain my memory back.

Hunter widened his eyes. "No please don't cry!" He reached his hand out to me but then stopped midways and used it to scratch the back of his neck. "Look there's always a solution!"
"Like what?"I asked my voice cracking.
He sighed in frustration and ran his hands through his hair. "Okay um.." He started as he sat on the couch and started tapping his hand on this thy. "Maybe...Maybe you can stay here until you remember something.."He said,his voice full of hesitation.

Stay with him?

I looked up at him as I slowly started to relax. "No I don't wanna be a burden to you."
He chewed on his bottom lip before standing up."Well it seems like you don't really have a choice here unless you want to spend the night on the sidewalk." He shrugged and walked up the stairs leaving me standing here completely dumbfounded.

So I was just gonna stay here with a complete and utter stranger? Is it the right thing to do? How am I supposed to know what the right thing to do is?

Well then I guess I'll be staying here for a while..