6.

Fetus Ariana is adorable. I just really like the picture.

~Ariana~

Waiting for the line to get shorter caused me to be drifted off into a day dream. It wasn't your every day, day dream. I thought of Luke. Luke Hemmings. He's quite the kisser. I haven't had time to go on another date with him. I frowned at the thought and remembered our date at Central Park.

I remembered how he felt rather intimidated by Harry, but since Taylor was there he felt a little relieved persay. I still haven't told Alexa about my encounter with Taylor, but knowing her, she's probably already seen a picture of Taylor and I on Instagram.

In my thoughts still, I thought of how I'm lucky to not have gone to a culinary school to work with these millionaires. With the connections I had I guess it made me one of the luckiest chefs there is.

A guy who spoke up interrupted my thoughts. "Hey lady if you want your damn car, you better hurry."

Alexa and I stood up and made our way to the counter. "What's your license plate mam?"

"1D691994"

"Alright you have to sign this sheet and pay a fine of $100 for parking your car in a towing area."

"Alright." I responded and handed her a few bills.

"Skills to pay the bills." Alexa said behind me.

As we finished writing out papers, a small girl with brown curly hair and green eyes  comes up to me. "Excuse me mam I lost my mum, can you help me find her?"

She was such a small girl, out and about in New York. "Sure sweetie, when was the last time you saw her?"

"I saw her getting her car and she was gone like woosh." She said in a slightly british accent. She was quite a cutie. I picked her up and asked what her mom lucked like.

Once a saw a woman that was similar to the description the petite child had told me I tapped on her shoulder.

"Mummy!" The small child exclaimed. The mother's eyes widen and started to thank me repeatedly.

"Belle I told you not to leave my sight." The mother scolded. "Oh god, how can I thank you?" She asked me.

"No, no its all good." I replied, but it didn't stop her from digging in her purse and handing me money.

"No m'am, I can't accept th-"

"I insist." She concluded and sent me a small smile before walking away.

I counted the money. $1,000.

What the fuck? This much money for returning a child to their parent. Shit, I'm going to start doing the right thing more often.

"Ariana I got your damn car, off to Apple we go."

.
.
.

"I can't believe she gave you that much money."

"I know right?"

Why would a woman just a thousand dollars for a child. She was probably rich or I've been a good noodle and its my reward. I mean I always go on time to work, I'm respectful to people, I-

"Ariana stop fucking daydreaming." Alexa scolded. "The lady said you can get your iPhone 5 or upgrade, just pay a small fee."

"Upgrade." I was always a fan of apple products, but androids are alright.

We talked to the lady at the counter and got the plus size of the latest iPhone. In rose gold aka pink, of course.

Why do people have a probably with pink though? Liking pink doesn't make a person girly, she could like blue and still be girly.