HOLD THE HELL UP!

Okai, okai!

Who knows Shisui?! ( Hint: One of the most popular/cutest characters in Naruto )

He was Itachi's best friend/cousin and he committed suicide because of that dumb f#!k Danzo. The guy who was able to teleport and was the first Uchiha to get the Mongekyo Sharingan thingy?

If you don't who that is... go in your room, stare at wall, and rethink your whole life.

ANYWAYS, I JUST GOT NEWS THAT SHISUI IS STILL ALIVE, BUT THEY SAY HE'S NOT ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME! But..

There's something wrong with that theory...

How is he alive when his corpse was never found? If you have Naruto manga, try looking for Volume 73. It will have Shisui's face on the cover, but he's not the same. See, one of my friends.. he told me that somehow Orochimaru found his corpse and used his body for an experiment. Then he created thousands of clones and somehow, Orochimaru planted several Sharingan eyes into him.

I've also been told that Shisui changed his name to Shin Uchiha.

BUT HERE'S THE THING

I believe he is Shisui because if you think about it..

¤ Shin was super angered when he found out that Sasuke killed Itachi, and Shin couldn't forgive himself for letting that happen

¤ Shin thinks that Sasuke is a bad influence and a horrible person for an Uchiha, so he thinks that Sasuke shouldn't be an Uchiha to begin with

¤ Shin now loathes Sasuke and promises to avenge Itachi ( even though he didn't really see the whole fight )

¤ To avenge Itachi, he kidnaps Sarada in the manga but sadly fails cuz Sasuke is boss .3.

I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!

HOW OLD DO YOU THINK SHISUI WAS BEFORE HE DIED?

Probably 13 or 14. He was older than Itachi by like.. 2 or 3 years?

But then.. the stupid fandom says that he was a father...

....

Shisui wasn't 35, he wasn't 25, he was 21 and certainly wasn't 44. He was only a teen.

And I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT 17, 18, 19, ETC!!!

So that's out of the question..

What do you guys think? Cuz I really don't know..