I learned about anal sex at the age of ten

(This post was posted on my blog, The Girl At The Back Of The Class on 4/30/15)

{INTRODUCTION}

I might come off as a complete bitch, but I'm not this bad, I swear.

I have a big problem with society, and half of my posts are probably going to include some of my complaints about how stupid people can be (but you're not stupid. Like yeah, you're a part of "people" but like I'm not saying you're stupid or anything, you're probably really smart but I wouldn't know because I've never met you. Maybe you're really dumb and basic, who knows?).

I could re-write everything I've written so far, I'm pretty sure it's really weird and you're wondering why you haven't exited this blog right away (please don't) but to keep things a little more interesting; I'm not going to delete anything I write. Unless of course I start writing some complete bullshit about the time my mom gave me a lecture on why I should never have anal sex in the future (I was ten years old when she told me this. I came to give her a hug good night and suddenly she just dropped this bomb on me. It was a really uncomfortable experience.) Actually, this might be a good thing to write about because you might consider having anal sex (but don't. promise me you don't want to) so here's her lecture summed up into a sentence: we have muscles in our ass and by having anal sex, they stop working, so basically you could be walking downtown and than BAMM, shit is running out of your bum. I'm sorry for this mental image I just gave you but like I said: I'm not going to delete anything I write... which now I'm truly regretting. Maybe I can just change my mind right now and start this thing all over again... that would probably be the best thing to do, so I'm going to keep this. I hope you enjoyed.

I just remembered this was supposed to be an introduction and clearly I haven't written one thing about me (unless of course you think anal sex defines me, which you shouldn't. Because it doesn't. I truly hope anal sex doesn't define anyone). So, hey there! I'm the girl at the back of the class. The nickname I gave myself may come off a bit sad and lonely in a way but I do have a group of friends. Sure, they annoy me like 55% of the time, not counting this one girl who's actually really nice and I believe we were meant to be friends like seriously, we have the same dorky humor. It's great. But the other 45% of the time they're really funny and just all in all great. Surprisingly I don't get really awkward around boys like I used to at one point in my life, but I still get a bit nervous every time I'm around someone from the opposite sex. I always get overly excited yet so scared that I might end up face planting on the ground or something like that. It has happened before. And more than once.

I don't really have anything else to say right now so I guess this is a good bye? But not like good bye - good bye, like I will post again on this blog but this post is over. You know what I mean? Yes? Good.

kbye.