The loss of a friend and lame comebacks

I am honestly laughing so hard after reading this! Oh, good old memories.

+++

So if the title doesn't already give it away, I lost a friend today.

And to clear things up I told her I didn't want to talk to her anymore, which makes me sound like a horrible person but you don't know the whole story so stop judging me for a second and keep reading. I'm not forcing you to read or anything though, if you have no interest in knowing the drama that happened to me today then you don't have to of course but if you're awesome and actually want to know and maybe leave a sappy "I love you" comment below then feel free to do so.

Anyways, I don't want to make this too long because nobody has time for that so here's my day drama on how I said good bye to my friend, and not just because she was walking out the door but because she was walking out of my life. (I might be making this sound over dramatic and maybe I did make a much bigger deal out of this than it is but that's me, I'm a drama queen... which is ironic because I hate drama).

OK, so my friend (let's call her Holly) has been dating this dude for like two months or less on KIK (let's call him Billy). Holly is quite phone addicted, to put it simply and she just can't seem to let go of her phone. Why? Because she's always talking to Billy boy. And i'm not joking when I say she can't let go of her phone. Here are two examples:

1) The other day I was at her home and her grandma asked us to clean her room because it was a mess. I was more than ready to help (I'm always so ready to clean up in other people's homes but I can't keep my room clean idk). While I organized eveything on her desk, dresser, shelves, other desk and nightstand, she sat on the floor as she talked to Billy both on KIK and on Skype. I cleaned about 85% of her room while she sat on the floor talking to her internet boyfriend. And she didn't even realize it until I told her "Thanks for the help" in a sarcastic tone and yet she still didn't seem to fully realize how much I cleaned while she couldn't ask Billy to wait for like ten minutes.

2) Our teacher asked her to put her phone down and sure, she did at first but a couple of minutes later the small device was back in her hand and she was chatting with non other than Billy.

Earlier today she sent me a question on KIK, "What do you think about Billy?"

And I answered her with an honest answer, "I'm not too found of him. But I don't hate him."

After she asked why and I explained that I find it weird how she puts him as her first priority, above her friends, family, school and pretty much just everything outside her phone, she informed me that Billy's friend (he'll be going by the name Peter) wanted to talk to me. You see, Peter is a fuckboy. Like an absoloute ass. He thinks that dick pics turn girls on which most definetly is not the case. I mean dick pics are like when your cat brings a dead mouse inside your home, like sure I know you're proud and all but I'm going to throw it away, OK?

Anyways, this Peter boy asked me what my deal with Holly and Billy was and I just told him that Billy had been an asshole to me (short explentation: after Zayn quit One Direction he was disrespectful when it came to my feelings) and Peter asked me what he had done. I replied with "It's non of your buisness" and that's where the drama began.

Now I realize most of you have clicked exit and are probably bored with this already but for you who are still reading this, be prepared for the lamest and most hillarious comebakcs I've ever seen.

After a while of arguing and him telling me how bad of a friend I am, these insults were exchanged:

P: my pet hamster types faster than you.

Me: my little finger is bigger than your dick.

P: you're flat chested.

Me: eh, you're dick is the size of a tic tack.

P: stfu flat ass.

Me: wow I advice you to level up your combacks now

P: eat a dick

Me: sure. but not yours.

And then he stopped replying. Just as I thought this was over and I could go back to baking with my friend, he started a group chat with me, Holly, Billy, my other friend (Gabby) and himself where apparently he wanted to "sort things out".

Yeah, and by sorting things out he meant "insult you and Gabby."

Imagine this: while Mr fuckboy Peter insulted me and my friend as if he were payed to do it, Holly didn't stand up once for us. Not one single fucking time. In fact she didn't even start to talk until I said we were worried that she was going to end up on the streets (not literaly, but they didn't seem to get that) and that was to argue, with me. She couldn't stand up for me, but she could argue with me. So in a private chat between the two of us I told her that I won't let her treat me this way. Holly has always been quite rude when it comes to me, ever since we were little but I always gave her a chance in hope of her changing and realizing she wasn't treating her friends in the right way but unfortunately that didn't happen. And that's when I realized I'm the type of person who could get beaten every day by someone, but I would still give them countless of chances. Basically, I was a doormat. I let my friend treat me like a doormat. She had told me before she'd pick her internet boyfriend over me and that she didn't trust me, but I still gave her another chance. And she wasted it in yet another internet boyfriend so I told her I had had enough and that she can talk to me when she has realized what she's doing wrong (I also explained it to her but she still didn't get it) and after that I said "I care about you but right now you're not showing that you care about me too. Good bye."

Do you want to know what her respond to all of that was?

"I don't know what to say. Bye."

Bitch, you just lost an amazing friend.

+++

She's still my "friend" although I am trying to free myself away from her. She's like an octopus that's stuck to your head, seems impossible to get it off!

This is such middle school drama tbh

I continue my ways of forgiving people very very very very very easily.

UPDATE: JUST GRADUATED SO I'M FREE FROM HER FOREVER #CELEBRATIONTIME